new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
invisableman said:
nmc said:
invisableman said:
I was one of the lucky 11 who got the shirt yesterday, it's a big improvement on last seasons quality wise, the material is very soft and more like the ones umbro produced.

Congratulations. Did you have a good day?

I had an amazing day thank you, still can't believe I got chosen, even on arrival I had no idea we were prize winners. I spotted the citytv crew as i walked into the main reception,then Lakey and chappy appeared and announced we were getting shown around on an exclusive tour.
I didn't know city had launched the shirt online and was hoping we was gonna get a sneaky peak of it, i even asked chappy in reception if he could tell me when it was out, little did I know we would all be given one. I felt like a kid again when I seen my shirt hung up in the home dressing room, they treated us so well and even put on a special breakfast in the chairmans suite afterwards.
I still don't know how they knew our sizes etc, head is still spinning, how do you win a competition without entering one, amazing.

Although I do not like the shirt I am envious of your experience. Sounds like City really went out of their way to make it special.

The quality will possibly be the most interesting issue after the poor material last time, I was in the stadium store today and the material was definitely better, they were also selling England and Brazil home and away shirts, our new home shirt is the same material as England and brazil home but the two international away shirts seem to be a different material like a shiny 1981 trever francis type feel so I imagine our away could be the similar?

I'll save my money for next season when hopefully we have a new crest as well. I guess this season came too fast for us to get one in line with the rest of the CFG.

I know nothing a random fan doesn't know. It's just a fool's hope.

bluemoon27 said:
just got one today off one of them knock off nigel websites and wasn't that keen on it when I seen the pics of it but now its here it actually looks a lot better

The current fakes are a lot worse than the real ones at the moment.

ManCityX said:
bluemoon27 said:
just got one today off one of them knock off nigel websites and wasn't that keen on it when I seen the pics of it but now its here it actually looks a lot better

The current fakes are a lot worse than the real ones at the moment.
In future we must remember that any shirt that is pictured on a floor or hanging on the back of a door a month before official release is a knock off fake you find on a stall on holidays and doesn't reflect the actual real quality, fit or colour.
I love the new kit, and think it's our best one since 2009/10 and second best in our last 20 years. Pleasantly suprised by Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.