new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody else pissed off we've changed our shorts again?

I'm nearly as mad as when kappa changed our badge, and our sky blue kit to 'lazer blue', and then le coc sportif changed it to another darker type of blue

This club's going to the dogs

Kenny Clements Perm said:
Is anybody else pissed off we've changed our shorts again?

I'm nearly as mad as when kappa changed our badge, and our sky blue kit to 'lazer blue', and then le coc sportif changed it to another darker type of blue

This club's going to the dogs

Don't know why we keeping fucking about with the shorts.
The most successful clubs in England all have iconic kits known the whole world over that haven't changed that much since the 60s.
If It were me I would do slight variations on the 2010/11 kit and nothing else.

Now that the shirt is out, seems like a far more positive reception than envisaged. Good news, especially if the material quality is more in line with the 2009/10/11 Umbro product.

Trying my best to look past the shield, because if don't want to have to wear the 2009/10 shirt forever. Might be time to update given the positive reviews. Can't wait to get a feel of the material and check out the 50" chest fit....oh wait, that is probably XXL now. Can't have ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS for a shirt, can we?!

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
flicker said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Oh please stop going on and on and on about "I don't like the shorts" "not enough white" "wrong shade of blue". What bloody difference does it make. If it was green or red I'd understand. We are a football team that wear blue, it's blue....forget about. Liverpool are sometimes red/yellow and sometimes red/white, rags sometimes red/black sometimes red/white....we are sometimes blue/white or sometimes like now blue/navy.
Last thread moaning about shorts was locked (and rightly so) because frankly it was embarrassing, now please mods do the same and lock this thread because these precious, precious people won't give up. We all wondered what the kit was, now we seen it...close thread.

As a matter of fact, of the last 30 years of Manchester City kits we have worn blue shorts 10 of the thirty seasons, so it's not that bloody rare or alien to us

You got it locked you dick with shit like

Shut up you precious c**t. If it creases your vagina so much why didn't you start a petition back in 76 when it was first used. You must have been a right moany c**t from 76 to 85 when we wore blue shorts every year. You are precious c**t, it's a pair of shorts, we have historically wore it....you are obviously a full kit wanker. It's hardly like Cardiff. Did you sit there with arms folded when Aguero scored that goal and say "fuck him, I'm not celebrating until he puts white shorts on because blue is not City" . Now fuck off my precious c**t

So fuck off back to rag cafe you rag WUM c**t.

BTW disappointed in you PB in locking that thread instead of banning rag c**ts like
Wio Gumflapdinand< c**t.
That old "RAG" chestnut...what age are you?. Oh and try and not cry too much over the colour of the shorts, it's the colour of the badge on the sleeves for me that matters now

Can see both sides of the debate guys but dont fall out about the colour of a pair of shorts..
Its the colour of the ribbons on the trophies that matter at the end of the season.....

This is hilarious; 229 pages about a kit and half of them about shorts. Good to see no one has anything better to do. Wow.

dobobobo said:
flicker said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Oh please stop going on and on and on about "I don't like the shorts" "not enough white" "wrong shade of blue". What bloody difference does it make. If it was green or red I'd understand. We are a football team that wear blue, it's blue....forget about. Liverpool are sometimes red/yellow and sometimes red/white, rags sometimes red/black sometimes red/white....we are sometimes blue/white or sometimes like now blue/navy.
Last thread moaning about shorts was locked (and rightly so) because frankly it was embarrassing, now please mods do the same and lock this thread because these precious, precious people won't give up. We all wondered what the kit was, now we seen it...close thread.

As a matter of fact, of the last 30 years of Manchester City kits we have worn blue shorts 10 of the thirty seasons, so it's not that bloody rare or alien to us

Shut up you precious c**t. If it creases your vagina so much why didn't you start a petition back in 76 when it was first used. You must have been a right moany c**t from 76 to 85 when we wore blue shorts every year. You are precious c**t, it's a pair of shorts, we have historically wore it....you are obviously a full kit wanker. It's hardly like Cardiff. Did you sit there with arms folded when Aguero scored that goal and say "fuck him, I'm not celebrating until he puts white shorts on because blue is not City" . Now fuck off my precious c**t

So fuck off back to rag cafe you rag WUM ****.

BTW disappointed in you PB in locking that thread instead of banning rag cunts like
Wio Gumflapdinand< ****.

As I've said, if I could share this with Leeds fans on Twitter I would.

How about you calm down?

i'm not sure what this has got to do with me.

calum down said:
dobobobo said:
flicker said:

So fuck off back to rag cafe you rag WUM ****.

BTW disappointed in you PB in locking that thread instead of banning rag cunts like
Wio Gumflapdinand< ****.

As I've said, if I could share this with Leeds fans on Twitter I would.

How about you calm down?

i'm not sure what this has got to do with me.

Pfft! Superman never had this attitude. Now stop being lazy and GET EVERYONE TO CALM THE FUCK RIGHT DOWN!

I can't believe the other thread was locked, ok tone the abuse down but let us speak about it!
Would Liverpool, utd, spurs, Newcastle, arsenal, Chelsea fans be any less angry about the same situation their back yard? No!
It's about identity, I don't get why some people don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.