new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more people just roll over and accept these changes, the more the kit manufacturer will think they can take liberties. anyway, if fifa carry on in the same direction, we'll probably end upin each match, with one team in all red and the other in all blue, like olympic wrestling.

The Pope said:
I can't believe the other thread was locked, ok tone the abuse down but let us speak about it!
Would Liverpool, utd, spurs, Newcastle, arsenal, Chelsea fans be any less angry about the same situation their back yard? No!
It's about identity, I don't get why some people don't get it.

It was very strange. Other than genuine reasons for locking threads like it going off topic, or descending in to abuse, there are two main reasons that threads get locked:

a) The majority of posts disagree with the mods personal view on a subject.

b) Some posts question the actions of the officials at the club.

Unfortunately both a and b happened on that thread so it got locked. Nothing to do with abuse or going off topic.

Blue and white army.

Shaelumstash said:
The Pope said:
I can't believe the other thread was locked, ok tone the abuse down but let us speak about it!
Would Liverpool, utd, spurs, Newcastle, arsenal, Chelsea fans be any less angry about the same situation their back yard? No!

It was very strange. Other than genuine reasons for locking threads like it going off topic, or descending in to abuse, there are two main reasons that threads get locked:

Unfortunately both a and b happened on that thread so it got locked. Nothing to do with abuse or going off topic.

Blue and white army.

Still out of order. Point a shouldn't come into it, and point b never happened - were questioning the actions of Nike.

And it means threads about badges, shirts, season tickets and stadium design should locked when people question those decisions.

If they deem necessary ban those dishing abuse but don't stop others debating the issue that they feel very passionately about.

The Pope said:
Shaelumstash said:
The Pope said:

Blue and white army.

Still out of order. Point a shouldn't come into it, and point b never happened - were questioning the actions of Nike.

And it means threads about badges, shirts, season tickets and stadium design should locked when people question those decisions.

If they deem necessary ban those dishing abuse but don't stop others debating the issue that they feel very passionately about.

I agree with you 100% mate.

Unfortunately some mods value their ego / protecting club officials from any criticism higher than they do open debate.

Like many others on here I've got my views on the way BM is run and MODed(is that right) at times.

However, it's not my site, so I'll keep my council.

Moving on.

Went to see the new kit yesterday. Have to say it looks great in the flesh,(putting the blue shorts argument to one side) The kit looks and feels much better than last seasons kit. It's go a nice cut and finish. Almost tailored. It's obvious that City have asked or told Nike to up the ante and improve the quality, feel, and look of the new kit.

Prediction. It will be a good seller. 8/10

Stop with the 'us and them' mentality right now.

We are City fans, we will disagree about things, thats why there is a discussion forum. But when things get out of hand, the mods do a job to keep the place from falling into ruin.

If you wanna mod-bash, go in a dark little corner and talk to yourself. if you have a grievance, show some respect and do it privately otherwise you wont get back respect back.

Stick to the topics in the thread. if things go off on a tangent, expect moderation.

End of the day, passions get high, things get said. If you dont like someone, add them as a 'foe' and you dont have to see their contribution. Simple.

Back to topic ...........

I like the new home kit very much, much better material than the plastic shit on 2013-14 kit. Best City kit since 10/11 IMO.

TINY said:
This is hilarious; 229 pages about a kit and half of them about shorts. Good to see no one has anything better to do. Wow.
Agree, I've tried to say this to the Gok Wan brigade but they won't listen, and now I'm embroiled in it up to my neck and can't get out.
I actually dreamt of the Apocalypse last night and it all started over blue shorts

TINY said:
This is hilarious; 229 pages about a kit and half of them about shorts. Good to see no one has anything better to do. Wow.
Agree, I've tried to say this to the Gok Wan brigade but they won't listen, and now I'm embroiled in it up to my neck and can't get out.
I actually dreamt of the Apocalypse last night and it all started over blue shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.