new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pope said:
^ you just don't get it.
Anyway, I'm quite happy to discuss club/kit colors in another thread.
Oh wait.

Nothing stopping you talking about the shorts in this thread.

Manchester City --sky blue and white. What part of that didn't Nike understand! I rarely get involved in this kit trivia bollocks but this outfit is superficially 'smart' but totally crap in terms of the club's history, Sorry to add to this ultimately childish thread but a needed to vent my spleen [ what the fuck does his mean!]----- also Budgie died last night and my piles are playing up.

lunebleu said:
Manchester City --sky blue and white. What part of that didn't Nike understand! I rarely get involved in this kit trivia bollocks but this outfit is superficially 'smart' but totally crap in terms of the club's history, Sorry to add to this ultimately childish thread but a needed to vent my spleen [ what the fuck does his mean!]----- also Budgie died last night and my piles are playing up.

It's not Nike's fault, the club has allowed us to be given blue shorts. It's no big deal.

Went to the store at the ground today to get a close up look for myself - have to say the shade of sky blue is lovely when you see it in natural light, and the shirt itself looks really, really nice (feels much nicer material)... however all sky blue just doesn't look right, and the really sad thing is that if you were to simply add white shorts instead you would probably have one of, if not the nicest kits we've ever had!

dario2739 said:
Went to the store at the ground today to get a close up look for myself - have to say the shade of sky blue is lovely when you see it in natural light, and the shirt itself looks really, really nice (feels much nicer material)... however all sky blue just doesn't look right, and the really sad thing is that if you were to simply add white shorts instead you would probably have one of, if not the nicest kits we've ever had!

Does it actually look like this in terms of the material?
Screenshot2014-07-10at93921PM_zpsa52ed9d3.png

Because I was worried that the players would get the nicer material and the fans a lesser quality "replica".

If the material is actually like the pic above then I'm pleasantly surprised.

green pennies said:
dario2739 said:

Does it actually look like this in terms of the material?
Screenshot2014-07-10at93921PM_zpsa52ed9d3.png

Because I was worried that the players would get the nicer material and the fans a lesser quality "replica".

If the material is actually like the pic above then I'm pleasantly surprised.

Yeah looks the same - don't think that's the match quality shirt in the photo though.

lunebleu said:
Fuck! I thought John Burridge died there for a moment, actually checked online just to make sure. Anyway did your Budgie kill itself because of having to listen to you moan about the piles or the blue shorts...as I'm losing the will to live thinking some people in this world can't sleep because of the colour of someone's pants ...granted if a ginger bloke wears odd coloured pants to a social gathering that's a bit odd alright but seriously who cares... we have a awesome team and we have gone from Swales to Mansour..take a reality check please

The Pope said:
I can't believe the other thread was locked, ok tone the abuse down but let us speak about it!
Would Liverpool, utd, spurs, Newcastle, arsenal, Chelsea fans be any less angry about the same situation their back yard? No!
It's about identity, I don't get why some people don't get it.

Liverpool and chelsea have only had the same colour shorts as their shirts since the mid sixties. Previously both wore white shorts. Though if the scousers changed back to their more traditional white it would be on national news for a month. Also spurs have all white about as often as we have all blue. I do agree though, white shorts and shirt trim goes better with sky blue shirts.

In the wc many teams went for white shorts and socks or all one colour and lost their iconic colours as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.