new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
dowty said:
tangaroa said:
I visited the City Store at the Stadium yesterday and I too left without buying it. It looks bloody awful on. Who are they marketing this kit to?
Me
I love it, if ya dont like it, dont buy it and shut up, and that goes for every bluemoaner.

So, if someone loves it they should expound endlessly; if they hate it they should shut up?

Seems reasonable for a forum.
Unfortunately there are too many moaners who do it other way around.

Went in store today, shirt was better than last years material wise but still felt cheap, & the cheverons on the socks look stupid, won't comment on shorts as colours wrong (at least the subuteo sets still got white shorts).Also the training gear and jackets were shite quality for the prices.
But there was line of people buying the kit albeit it was mainly families buying for their kids, store is poor since nike took over hardly any products available that's not theirs

What were they thinking of when they put that hideous chevron down the back of those socks ? Its really odd looking. Overall Nike really have done a poor job with this one from top to bottom.

Worst Case Ontario said:
SebastianBlue said:
dowty said:
Me
I love it, if ya dont like it, dont buy it and shut up, and that goes for every bluemoaner.

So, if someone loves it they should expound endlessly; if they hate it they should shut up?

Seems reasonable for a forum.
Unfortunately there are too many moaners who do it other way around.

That may be the case but I was more trying to point out the ridiculous logic used there.

Need Help. Every year for over a decade I have bought the on sale kits at the end of the season (except 2006 and 2011). Can anyone point me in the right direction for legit kits for sale prices? They have pulled them from the official store site which is usually where I purchase them from. thank for your help in advance.

P.S. sucks being dirt poor.

CTID_Stateside said:
Need Help. Every year for over a decade I have bought the on sale kits at the end of the season (except 2006 and 2011). Can anyone point me in the right direction for legit kits for sale prices? They have pulled them from the official store site which is usually where I purchase them from. thank for your help in advance.

P.S. sucks being dirt poor.

Short sleeve:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=133263" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/pro ... pid=133263</a>

Long sleeve:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=133265" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/pro ... pid=133265</a>

I think the nike kits are ok as far as your typical kit goes . I think people struggle takin to them due to our umbro kits being so nice and also very unique. I rememer gettin loads of comments from other fans when wearing our 09 shirt as it wasnt your typical football shirt material.

I do miss the umbro range. Even things like the mercer jackets were pure class !. Its just a pitty they couldnt compete with nike .

For those of you who still think Manchester City and Nike are not combining to push us into the far reaches of global society, consider that my local sports store in the Chicago suburbs is, for the very first time, selling the new shirt and the graduated striped training top we have seen on here.

At the City Store, it is $88 + 20%VAT, whereas at my local store it is $90 + 10% sales tax! i.e. Cheaper here than there, especially when you consider there are always sales here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.