new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was going to be like the Umbro material but it's not. Again it has the hard cardboard badge. Save myself €65 which is good for me but bad for our revenue. All the rest of the Nike jerseys I saw in the same shop were the same. Someone at Nike needs to do some research into what people want to pay money for.

TonyM said:
I thought it was going to be like the Umbro material but it's not. Again it has the hard cardboard badge. Save myself €65 which is good for me but bad for our revenue. All the rest of the Nike jerseys I saw in the same shop were the same. Someone at Nike needs to do some research into what people want to pay money for.

does the badge feel heavy?

ManCityX said:
citymad said:
ManCityX said:
That pics (obviously) just a fan mock up...

Just proves that Nikes designers have no imagination or any idea about what looks good. If you had a poll between this fans effort against Nikes id guess 99% would pick this one.

Gonna be honest. You're wrong and it just goes to show that Nike's efforts are still better than the fans.

That red and black striped shirt is horrific.

The blue shirt looks 95% the same as this seasons home and that away looks 95% the same as last seasons, so not quite sure what your problem is.

That pic was a really bad example to prove your point.

that pic was done in 2012, before we went to Nike and is just kit concepts.

anyone know if city will do free printing?
im sure last year they had free names or was it just premier league badges?

At least they responded... after 3 weeks...

===============================

Dear *******,

Thank you for taking the time to email us with your comments about the new club kit. As a club, we take all fan feedback seriously and will pass this message on to the relevant team internally, as well as sharing with our kit manufacturer Nike.

Regards,

Gavin

Sent: 30 June 2014 13:08
To: mcfc
Subject: Hideous

Dear MCFC

I don’t normally send emails of this nature, however I am compelled to on this occasion

As a supporter for over 45 years, if this is, as reported the new home kit; Then the designers and whoever approved it should hang their head in shame.

It is hideous, there is nothing ‘MCFC’ about it… Perhaps Coventry?

Where is the white ? As the club anthem states….. “Blue & White they go together, we will carry on for evermore”

I’m so disappointed and will not be buying it for myself or kids.

Please tell me this is an internet fake?

Regards

levets said:

Dear *******,

Thank you for taking the time to email us with your comments about the new club kit. As a club, we take all fan feedback seriously and will pass this message on to the relevant team internally, as well as sharing with our kit manufacturer Nike.

Regards,

Gavin

Dear MCFC

I don’t normally send emails of this nature, however I am compelled to on this occasion

As a supporter for over 45 years, if this is, as reported the new home kit; Then the designers and whoever approved it should hang their head in shame.

Where is the white ? As the club anthem states….. “Blue & White they go together, we will carry on for evermore”

Regards
Subject: hideous

Hahaha

levets said:

Dear *******,

Regards,

Gavin

Dear MCFC

Regards

I knew it!!!

;-)

TonyM said:

To be fair, Nike is in the business of making shirts that perform the best for the players, not fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.