new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airbus said:
Manchester1894 said:
sam-caddick said:
Has anybody seen the Champions League kit yet?

I thought the white kit last year was top notch and wouldn't mind playing in that again this season.

Not CL kit but rumoured 3rd kit...

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DH-ZDhS-khM/U9lFEJGGsEI/AAAAAAAAY44/j3OTZ0TnDIw/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rXw-wfuY2AQ/U9lFD7DdbwI/AAAAAAAAY40/j5TSmdcGk14/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit-back.jpg[/bigimg]

What coloured shorts with this? Neon Green?

Although I am saying this as a joke, won't surprise me one bit if that is actually what they come out with!

8561160.jpg

reminds me of the Fifa14 Drop-In 2nd kit.

In Shanghai, new Home Kit available, with embroidered Nike swoosh, (Pro) air holes on flanks for £20 at Science & Tech Museum Market. Tried on a Euro XL, but it was a little too "fitted" for my more "robust" frame. She was desperate to convince me it looked fine, and it will if I drop 1.5-2 stone!

Looked decent and was same material as the other Nike Dri-Fit T-Shirts I have. Came with shorts, but not socks. Told her I didn't want the shorts, but she said shEd throw them in if I bought the shirt anyway, because they were no use to her on their own! I must have looked like a full kit wanker!! ;-)

Away kits - can only be worn 8 times during a season (unless written consent is obtained from PL Board)
3rd kits - can only be worn with written consent from PL Board

Ordered the away kit for myself and young en on Wed both sizes in stock and I paid £6.99 express delivery. Then my dad comes along asks me to order them for him and my mother with names on the back but says he's in no rush just get standard delivery. Well get this........ His has turned up mine hasn't :( to say I'm pissed off is an under statement. All the club said was sorry it'll be Monday before mine arrive and the £6.99 will be refunded. Twice it's happened now so word of warning don't pay the extra delivery charge.

Belting kit tho.

citytill1die84 said:
Ordered the away kit for myself and young en on Wed both sizes in stock and I paid £6.99 express delivery. Then my dad comes along asks me to order them for him and my mother with names on the back but says he's in no rush just get standard delivery. Well get this........ His has turned up mine hasn't :( to say I'm pissed off is an under statement. All the club said was sorry it'll be Monday before mine arrive and the £6.99 will be refunded. Twice it's happened now so word of warning don't pay the extra delivery charge.

Belting kit tho.

Sounds like typical Kitbag service.

AdamoTheGreat said:
creativity...

Bt0bodFCAAAFJ_l.jpg

Look closer at all 3 shirts and you'll see that the creases are identical, someone's been playing on photoshop.
Been told the 3rd will be white with a sash

i think that in case of severe clash we'll be able to use the last year's white top no problem. didn't we use four different kits in PL alone some years ago? 2009-10 it has to be. i'd swear that beside sky blue, white with sash and black with orange trim we had one more that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.