new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the City home and away kits in the flesh and they are okay. Nothing like the mobile phone pics from Malaysia. On the other-hand, the new united kits are laughable. It's like Chevrolet had a clause to make their logo enormous, so the club has decided to stick a stonking great badge to balance it out. It's hideous.

CitizenTID said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Manchester1894 said:
Not CL kit but rumoured 3rd kit...

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DH-ZDhS-khM/U9lFEJGGsEI/AAAAAAAAY44/j3OTZ0TnDIw/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rXw-wfuY2AQ/U9lFD7DdbwI/AAAAAAAAY40/j5TSmdcGk14/s1600/Manchester-City-14-15-Third-Kit-back.jpg[/bigimg]
Bloody horrid.

But for God's sake, if its just a 3rd kit, and not the CL one (doubtful), then how many times are we actually going to wear it?
Almost as if they don't want to make shirt sales that.

Plus they've put a coloured border on the shield, the cheeky fuckers!
i suppose im in a minority of 1 here but really like this shirt and if we have to have that shield think trimming it in green and making it a feature as opposed to trying to blend it in works superbly for me

From looking at that picture of the rags shorts it seems that front and back are different colours which would fall in with the shirt being a differing shade in the pics we've seen.

The Nike kits really are shite.

GeekinGav said:
Away Visits:

Arsenal : 2nd
Aston Villa: 2nd
Burnley: 2nd
Chelsea: 1st
Crystal Palace: 1st
Everton: 1st
Hull: 1st
Leicester: 1st
Liverpool: 1st
Scum: 1st
Newcastle: 1st
QPR: fuck knows
Southampton: 1st or 2nd
Stoke: 1st or 2nd
Sunderland: 1st or 2nd
Swansea: 2nd
Spurs: 2nd
West Brom: fuck knows
West Ham: 2nd

QPR and West Ham will be the main worries, the new field blue could look white in some light and the 2nd navy will clash, as would purple, as would white. would need a yellow or red/black kit for West Brom and QPR. But the new field blue colour might be vibrant enough to set it off from white kits.

We could easily wear the away kit against QPR and West Brom. West Brom have ended up getting shafted by adidas and now have a mainly white shirt with blue pinstripe

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
GeekinGav said:
Away Visits:

Arsenal : 2nd
Aston Villa: 2nd
Burnley: 2nd
Chelsea: 1st
Crystal Palace: 1st
Everton: 1st
Hull: 1st
Leicester: 1st
Liverpool: 1st
Scum: 1st
Newcastle: 1st
QPR: fuck knows
Southampton: 1st or 2nd
Stoke: 1st or 2nd
Sunderland: 1st or 2nd
Swansea: 2nd
Spurs: 2nd
West Brom: fuck knows
West Ham: 2nd

QPR and West Ham will be the main worries, the new field blue could look white in some light and the 2nd navy will clash, as would purple, as would white. would need a yellow or red/black kit for West Brom and QPR. But the new field blue colour might be vibrant enough to set it off from white kits.

We could easily wear the away kit against QPR and West Brom. West Brom have ended up getting shafted by adidas and now have a mainly white shirt with blue pinstripe

Fa14_Stadium_QPR_PR_H_Full_Body_R_original.jpg

Manchester-City-14-15-Away-Kit+(4).jpg

Can't see a clash personally.

Does anybody know of anywhere that has the proper bigger player sleeve badges ?as the replica ones look stupid on an adult shirt Can get them off the internet but then got the problem of getting them on the shirt properly.have I read once that the Nike shop in town do them ?

I never mind the 2nd or 3rd strips, if they are shit who cares? as long as the home one is classic city they can mess about with the others, i have a feeling we are being moved to a sky blue/navy franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.