new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst watching 'Premiership Years 2013/14' I noticed Sunderland vs Newcastle both played in their normal vertical striped shirts and black shorts. The only difference was their socks; one team played in white socks, the other in black.

I think there is no need to worry about our away kit clashing anywhere after watching that barcode-fest.

Bought the new away one today. Was served by a young idiot in a Chelsea shirt. I joked with him that he should change his shirt with this one. He replied "actually Man City are one of only two teams I don't like" I laughed and said why not ? he said "they just bought their success ". I laughed harder and said so you haven't spent any money then ? He said "yes but we won the Europa league last year, plus I don't like any of your players they all seem arrogant, the only players I'd take are Kompany and Joe hart " I said so you wouldn't take Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Yaya, Zaba ? he said oh yeh I'd take them too. I just laughed at the goon told him Im going to buy the current champions shirt and then walked off.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Does anybody know of anywhere that has the proper bigger player sleeve badges ?as the replica ones look stupid on an adult shirt Can get them off the internet but then got the problem of getting them on the shirt properly.have I read once that the Nike shop in town do them ?
If you purchase online, the city shop will place on free for you.
I've had no problems previously, it's only a two minute job & no hassle for the staff.

goataldo said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Does anybody know of anywhere that has the proper bigger player sleeve badges ?as the replica ones look stupid on an adult shirt Can get them off the internet but then got the problem of getting them on the shirt properly.have I read once that the Nike shop in town do them ?
If you purchase online, the city shop will place on free for you.
I've had no problems previously, it's only a two minute job & no hassle for the staff.
Thanks for that heads up you don't remember where you had your patches from do you ? Had visions of sleeves with iron shaped holes in if I did it myself ..!!!

hilts said:
I never mind the 2nd or 3rd strips, if they are shit who cares? as long as the home one is classic city they can mess about with the others, i have a feeling we are being moved to a sky blue/navy franchise

The home kit has grown on me, would have liked some white in it though. The away kits for me should always be red and black stripes black shorts and the third kit like the old all blue with red and white sash.

Can someone with the computer skills and time do the home kit with white shorts
and then do the way kit with the sky blue shorts
I reckon if everyone saw the kits like that theyd be buzzing about them

has anyone bought the away off AliExpress yet? or any similar site? if you have pop us a dm!

noely said:

Sorry, I haven't got the time for first world problems.

noely said:

the kits aren't like that, so what's the point?

noely said:

Partially already done mate:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=303356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=303356</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.