new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanzeylee said:
It's sky blue, got the city badge on it, what's not to love...

No white is my complaint,we always have white in the kit.If no white in the shirt then we must have white shorts,god knows why the club agreed to this home kit
I collect the home shirts so i got one from sports direct but i'll never wear it

I wonder if we are using the white again this year as 3rd? I can't remember a time a kit hasn't at least leaked at this point in the summer. Makes me think there isn't a new third.

unlikelyfan19 said:
I wonder if we are using the white again this year as 3rd? I can't remember a time a kit hasn't at least leaked at this point in the summer. Makes me think there isn't a new third.
there has been leak and its fucking ugly IMO

unlikelyfan19 said:

if they've stopped selling ;last season 3rd kit then we wont be using it again. expect more towards the CL start.

MeatHunterrr said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
That navy and neon one? No way they are going to have 3 blue shirts? That's just someone making up some kits with for big teams with the same template. No way is that the 3rd.

GeekinGav said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

if they've stopped selling ;last season 3rd kit then we wont be using it again. expect more towards the CL start.

Yep if I recall third kit came was announced just around September or so last year.

MeatHunterrr said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.