new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
yatesy94 said:
Not sold on that shirt at all...hope its not the real deal. Never liked black on sky blue, much prefer blue and white!

Yep, hate black trim... hopefully it's navy blue with navy blue socks.
Not liking that at all, it does look like it might be genuine unfortunately.
That said the material looks to be a vast improvement

dario2739 said:
yatesy94 said:
Not sold on that shirt at all...hope its not the real deal. Never liked black on sky blue, much prefer blue and white!

I don't rate that cotton looking material, two titles we have won in synthetic looking material and it looks by far the best in my opinion.

Not liking it at all especially with that collar/neck which is hideous. Worst home kit for years in my opinion

Eh, would like it a lot more without the shield but it's not too bad. Basic design without any apparent goofy crap/graphics/gradients

I'd actually like the hell out of this if it had white in place of the black (and with white numbers on the back, which is a great look for us.)

Feels like the shield is just going to be what we get with Nike and their substandard sweatshop MO of making things. If they've beefed up the material from last year I'll take that small victory I guess.

I never buy the shirts - (well that's not strictly true my son gets them and allows me to pay! ). Whilst I didn't like this years shirt at all - the material was horrible I thought it looked brilliant on the pitch - a really great shade of blue that seemed to glow. I thought this new shirt looked okay until someone made the Star Trek comment - now I can't see beyond that. I'm afraid it looks genuine.

sam-caddick said:
dario2739 said:
yatesy94 said:

I don't rate that cotton looking material, two titles we have won in synthetic looking material and it looks by far the best in my opinion.

The Umbro kit we won the league in wasn't 'synthetic' looking!

Thats fucking awful.

We won the league in 11/12 with a blue shirt and white trim. We threw away the 12/13 league with a blue shirt with black trim. we won again in white trim. now back to black trim :(

mansour's tow ropes said:
Looks like the real one to me. When was the decision taken to change our colours to sky blue and navy blue or black? It will now be 4 years since we had a kit in our traditional colours (2010-11, yes I know the socks had maroon but blue and white shirt and shorts). Thats what I'm not happy about, don't actually mind the design. But we are not Coventry fucking City, I replace the navy with white (and I mean logo and tick as well) and get rid of the badge and it will look like a city shirt. But making shit football kits is what Nike do best.

Early '90's kits always had navy blue for the collar and trim.

I like the short. I just hope the socks are navy blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.