new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the badges shown are either shields or circle badges that are basically sown on including the Monaco by the look of it .the club has obviously taken the view to keep the badge as one piece as opposed to a funny shaped badge and embroidered stars.another option would be to put the badge into a circle patch or a shield patch both of these we have used recently with rebock and a totally stupid shield with umbro.kappa from memory embroided straight on to the same sort of material as are current shirts

dekabreak said:
who gives a shit about the shield
Loads of people.

It's the reason I didn't buy the shirt for this season just gone.

As long as the material doesn't pull as easily as last years pile of shite , they can put as many shields on it as they want!

three f******* times i took my son's back ! ...............crap

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but are we going to find out what our new shirt is a few days before the new season again? If so, is there a particular reason? Apologies if I've missed that.

New Roma kit
Don't write Nike off just yet

Screen%20Shot%202014-05-28%20at%2020.39.23.png

unlikelyfan19 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Fuck, when City are going to release the 2014-15 kit? on US tour?
Same time as always. September.

It isn't available, but if it was, it would be very interesting to analyse the shirt sales data by date new of new kit release. You would need a large enough sample in order to index and create a relative value—and quite a lot of work to normalise the data—but it would be very interesting to try to determine if "early" or "late" release allows for greater new kit and/or old kit sales (volume, not absolute value).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.