new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
dario2739 said:
sam-caddick said:
dario2739 said:
Yep, hate black trim... hopefully it's navy blue with navy blue socks.
Not liking that at all, it does look like it might be genuine unfortunately.
That said the material looks to be a vast improvement

I don't rate that cotton looking material, two titles we have won in synthetic looking material and it looks by far the best in my opinion.

The Umbro kit we won the league in wasn't 'synthetic' looking!

Yeah, from what I can tell from the photo this actually resembles the sound wave material a bit.
Does nike usually use the same material throughout all their kits on a yearly basis? Maybe someone with a new World Cup kit could give us a clue on what to expect?

Really not been a fan of these Nike kits so far it's got to be said if that really is this seasons offering, hopefully we'll get a good away or third kit but I ain't holding my breath.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Here are some cropped ones that I edited a little. Credit to skipdog.

SuCFn0b.png

Oqq2RKk.png

F@ck me, anything would look nice next to that carpet.

Should've stayed with Umbro... Nike always try to make kits look like something from the future, where as Umbro always go with the retro look.

Could be worse, could be Adidas, what a fucking state.

Umbro have made a new one for Peru, looks insanely good.

i hope there's navy shorts to go with this, otherwise it is going to be really shit. It is basically last years shirt without the collars.

BniHhBGCcAEwNAo.jpg

As "Manchester City" a club with a sky blue home kit, we've had black shorts and socks for one year (1895-96) and black on the socks for one year (1899-1900), and that was it in the entire MCFC history until 2012-13. The black trim and badge was bobbins last year and this one, if real, looks bobbins as well.

Over our history we've had navy socks for over 70 years but it has not been seen for ages. Sky blue shirts with white trim, white shorts and navy socks with sky blue turn-overs was our home kit solidly from 1921-51 and sky-white-navy shirts-shorts-socks in any form solidly from 1900-1951. When I first started watching City in the late 80s we had the sky-white-navy shirts-shorts-socks for the first six years I supported our club.

Sky-white-navy is Manchester City FC to me. We've had that combo FAR more than any other throughout our history; 74 of our years, I think (sky-white-sky being second with just 26 years).

What's happened to it?

york away to this! said:
Stirling1978 said:
york away to this! said:
since when have we ever been known as the cityzens?...

I call fakebollocksbullshit to this one...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seasoncards/Seasoncards/Welcome-to-Cityzens" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seaso ... o-Cityzens</a>

ohhhhbollocks...

My thoughts exactly...that collar is the pits - imagine this will be genuine though

If that's the real shirt for next season its poor . It reminds me a lot of that poor effort by Umbro for are final home shirt . I might look at getting another retro Manchester City shirt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.