new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

unlikelyfan19 said:
Why is everyone trashing this kit. Yeah, unfortunately it's not not got white trim. But it's really not that bad. People bitched about last years "plastic bottle fabric", now it looks as if they have improved the fabric quality a bit, and people are still bashing it. It really really really could be a lot worse. At least it's simple.

Ordinairy at best. Typical Nike tat. If that's it, it's another shirt free season for me.

kawkav said:
Crouchy said:
20140514-104749.jpg

last time the shirt that was posted in here, stretched on the floor, turned out to be the real deal. I am afraid this is it

You mean this shirt mate? One of the best in our recent history, shame I never got one for myself
new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Where can I buy that carpet?

De Niro can do you a great deal on it. Premium underlay as well.

They are almost identical.

images

20140514-104749.jpg

Ripped off again.

--

Davs 19 said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Why is everyone trashing this kit. Yeah, unfortunately it's not not got white trim. But it's really not that bad. People bitched about last years "plastic bottle fabric", now it looks as if they have improved the fabric quality a bit, and people are still bashing it. It really really really could be a lot worse. At least it's simple.

Ordinairy at best. Typical Nike tat. If that's it, it's another shirt free season for me.

I actually really liked Nike's first shirt, however the material was shite and price was ridiculous.
Really hoping this is not our new shirt though... if anyone from the club does read these threads - WHITE TRIM ALWAYS!

yamcha said:
They are almost identical.

images

20140514-104749.jpg

Ripped off again.

--

The Etihad bit is the same, I'll give you that.

I've got a mate who has a mate who's cousins mates sister lives near a bloke who is ITK.

I can exclusively reveal that we will be having 4 kits this season.
rljfcg.jpg

How many fake shirts before we see the real one?

Any chance we see the new one tomorrow evening at the match? Might not be bad PR . . . wore the nike ones last year in St. Louis and NY even before they went on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.