new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard from a reliable source close to the club we will be announcing Puma as new kit manufacturer for next season.

baggy said:
heard from a reliable source close to the club we will be announcing Puma as new kit manufacturer for next season.

False.

I have it from an unimpeachable authority that it will be Admiral.

SebastianBlue said:
baggy said:

False.

I heard it was Donnay

stony said:
SebastianBlue said:
baggy said:

False.

I heard it was Donnay

with all the spanish in the team, maybe Joma

e8yrypy4.jpg

This is doing the rounds on the web, like the look of it

EdinJacko said:
Tanzeylee said:
e8yrypy4.jpg

Similar design to both Roma and French national team shirt, both made by Nike

This would be amazing but sadly I think the v neck job with the dark trim taken on the nasty carpet is the shite we will be fobbed off with. Nike are producing awful kits for us but someone at the club is signing them off.

nmc said:
EdinJacko said:
Tanzeylee said:
e8yrypy4.jpg

Similar design to both Roma and French national team shirt, both made by Nike

This would be amazing but sadly I think the v neck job with the dark trim taken on the nasty carpet is the shite we will be fobbed off with. Nike are producing awful kits for us but someone at the club is signing them off.

I personally thought the kits Umbro were making were fine. Suppose its who's willing to pay the most in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.