New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Project said:
I hate when clubs do that. Especially if you win a title. The current kit hopefully will be the title winning kit, so that's what we should be wearing if the trophy is lifted.
100% this. Surely City wouldn't be that stupid.

Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

Slicker than Sommeil said:
adammck said:
Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

So a store in Australia get what, a dozen of them in, and by the looks of it to sell?

Bollocks.

i doubt it's authentic. there's no way umbro would ship them to australia before the UK.

Hopefully this is not the kit. Black and blue only looks good on a rags face.

cleav said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
adammck said:

So a store in Australia get what, a dozen of them in, and by the looks of it to sell?

Bollocks.

i doubt it's authentic. there's no way umbro would ship them to australia before the UK.

Well they are most likely made in China. But yeah, it's pretty f'n bizarre. Rebel Sports are the market leader when it comes to sporting gear. However, who knows if it's legit as it was a post on facebook. Can't imagine why they would post it though, mind you the shirts cost around $140AUS (as do all others) so they are definitely making profit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.