New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Mayor West said:
jimharri said:
larderland said:
anyone know when the cub is going to announce/show us pics of it?seems like were the only club in england not to know what well be wearing next year,all the others,arsenal,rags,chelsea etc have promoted theirs...
Possibly the club have other things on their mind?

Bollocks. Like what?

chelsea have a champions league final and there kit is out

Blue Coop said:
They probably have soemthing planned for it tomorrow after the game if we win it.

This is what I've been thinking, like how they released the away kit.

wouldn't mind it being real, but i have my doubts... just doesn't look genuine? looks like this years kit has been fiddled with.

&&& would Kolarov be part of the promo? seeing as he's probably gonna be one of the first out in the summer? just a thought.

ElliotDX said:
Blue Coop said:
They probably have soemthing planned for it tomorrow after the game if we win it.

This is what I've been thinking, like how they released the away kit.

I think they will actually wear it for the match.

I hate when clubs do that. Especially if you win a title. The current kit hopefully will be the title winning kit, so that's what we should be wearing if the trophy is lifted.

Project said:
I hate when clubs do that. Especially if you win a title. The current kit hopefully will be the title winning kit, so that's what we should be wearing if the trophy is lifted.

I agree with this 100%. Finish off this memorable season with the kits taht we won at the Swamp in, beat the bastards at home and won at Newcastle in. Wait until next season for the new kit to begin creating it's own memories.

Project said:
Correct mate!! Im also a superstitious fucker and don't want to jinx anything!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.