New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

I like it except for the badge. It looks like someone just "learned" to use Photoshop. Very disjointed.

LongsightM13 said:
ell said:
bigm said:
My first post. There's one thing missing - FOUR STARS ABOVE THE BADGE.
Hope its your last post too RAG. Rag cafe is >>> that way
One previous post, check.
Name includes 'big' (the new 'massive' for braindead smugtards from Rag Tissue), check
Talking shite, check

i always thought rag cafe was
1.jpg
that way

anyone know when the cub is going to announce/show us pics of it?seems like were the only club in england not to know what well be wearing next year,all the others,arsenal,rags,chelsea etc have promoted theirs...

larderland said:
anyone know when the cub is going to announce/show us pics of it?seems like were the only club in england not to know what well be wearing next year,all the others,arsenal,rags,chelsea etc have promoted theirs...
Possibly the club have other things on their mind?

jimharri said:
larderland said:

Bollocks. Like what?

Mayor West said:
jimharri said:
larderland said:

Bollocks. Like what?
How would I know? i was only putting it forward as a theory. They seem to have fuck all else occupying them at the moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.