New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

adammck said:
Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

Like it.

For those moaning about it, have a look at the rags new kit, now there's something to complain about.

That pic makes it look cheap as fuck (the material and lettering). It looked much better on the Kolarov leak. Could this be a fake based on the real kit's design?

Hopefully it looks better in real life / on a picture with good lighting.

Jumanji said:
That pic makes it look cheap as fuck (the material and lettering). It looked much better on the Kolarov leak. Could this be a fake based on the real kit's design?

Hopefully it looks better in real life / on a picture with good lighting.

yeah, agreed. the material does look weird/cheap. i don't mind the design though, except for the collar. collars are for the office, not a football pitch. but whatever, what they're wearing isn't really that big of a deal to me.

Etihad will love the black and gold (the champios badges on the arms) - that's their corporate colours. I think it looks okay but far from the classic of three years ago.

Things I hate about recent City Kits:
Washed out sky blue
Over done crest
Blue shorts
J cloth effect on collar

Must say black collar looks even worse. Bring back maroon!

From the looks of it, it looks exactly like the one from a few seasons ago that everyone liked. Same material, with black added instead of white, and the collars. It's not as nice, but It's still pretty good. They can't make it white again because it would be exactly the same and no one would buy it.

I haven't brought a kit since 09-10, I'll buy this one.

I just hope Nike don't get over fancy next year and just go with a simple design. Also as someone mentioned before, look at the rags top, jesus, it could have been a nightmare.

it looks bloody horrible in that picture if thats it!! champions shirt from this season for me then!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.