New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

will never understand why they make such a tam-tam about the new shirt. In Germany they introduce and wear the new seasons shirt already on old season´s last match day. So all the fans can buy it and wear it whole summer long.

GermanBlue said:
will never understand why they make such a tam-tam about the new shirt. In Germany they introduce and wear the new seasons shirt already on old season´s last match day. So all the fans can buy it and wear it whole summer long.

If they did that, we would have nothing to moan about during off season ;)

pominoz said:
GermanBlue said:

from this point: you are right mate ;-)

pominoz said:
GermanBlue said:

Are you sure?

This is City we would find something

MATCITY said:
pominoz said:
GermanBlue said:

Are you sure?

This is City we would find something

True enough.

Do we have a date yet as to when these are officially unveiled? If I've missed that, apologies.

taconinja said:
Do we have a date yet as to when these are officially unveiled? If I've missed that, apologies.

Im on filming of the new kit launch next Monday, i will get first hand experience of the shirt and will some pictures of me in it, and i get to keep the kit!!! Really cant wait, i will get some info on the officail kit launch.

rickmcfc said:
taconinja said:

Im on filming of the new kit launch next Monday, i will get first hand experience of the shirt and will some pictures of me in it, and i get to keep the kit!!! Really cant wait, i will get some info on the officail kit launch.

Tell us what its like when you've done it pal! Or will you be "sworn to secrecy" haha .. sounds like a great experience!

rickmcfc said:
taconinja said:

Awesome and I hope you have a great time!

foreverablue18 said:
rickmcfc said:
taconinja said:

Tell us what its like when you've done it pal! Or will you be "sworn to secrecy" haha .. sounds like a great experience!

Just given my shirt size etc. I will take pics and put them up, but it will be next Monday as thats when im being filmed in the Lake District etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.