New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

TrueBlue76 said:
Just got an email from mcfc shop saying home and away shirts can be pre-ordered from 06.07.12
Me too. Was a bit boring though, they should have give us a slight look at a part of it just to keep us wanting.

pominoz said:
Vagivoovoo said:
TrueBlue76 said:
Just got an email from mcfc shop saying home and away shirts can be pre-ordered from 06.07.12
Me too. Was a bit boring though, they should have give us a slight look at a part of it just to keep us wanting.

Why would they bother, when we have it from nearly every angle on here ;)
Then they should just bloody show it haha

Vagivoovoo said:
pominoz said:
Vagivoovoo said:

Why would they bother, when we have it from nearly every angle on here ;)
Then they should just bloody show it haha

Trust me it looks the dogs bollocks.

Vagivoovoo said:
TrueBlue76 said:
a slight look like this...?
moonorder.jpg

Boff said:
Vagivoovoo said:
TrueBlue76 said:
a slight look like this...?
moonorder.jpg

I would love that to be the away kit :), not keen on the purple one.

Blueboy Danny said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
1.618034 said:
Blue collar? Are you certain? Everyone else that's seen one has said it's black... Haven't they? Doesn't make sense for the collar to be blue with the black crest and Sponsor's name. Did you see the full kit or just the shirt?

The fact that the 3rd kit is such a big secret, apart from someone (seemingly reliable) saying black/grey, makes me really wonder about it having the cross or Connell Crest somewhere on it...

would make sense with the opening of the Connell Club.

What is the Connell Crest out of interest?

[bigimg]https://p.twimg.com/AuDPBW4CIAAFCii.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.