New kit

Its nice to finally see football shirts which are well made and not plastic.

You got to give it to Cook n co, they're not doing anything by halves

Was going for the home kit and the diagonal sash, but I may have to get all three. Here in Pittsburgh, PA, all three sports teams, Super Bowl champions Steelers, Stanley Cup finalists Penguins and the lowly Pirates in baseball, all wear black and gold.

Would be great to be wearing another winner's black and gold kit around town.

Only problem for us OS fans is the three seperate release dates means three times the £15 postage (even though we get some of that back in VAT).

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Only problem for us OS fans is the three seperate release dates means three times the £15 postage (even though we get some of that back in VAT).

Email the club about it. Im pretty sure if Gary Cooke reads that ^ he will look into it mate.

Garry Cooke,is prob the best guy at getting things sorted at city i've ever seen!
His full hands on approach to the fans will make him a hero..
Better than when we used to get fobbed off all the time....

P.s Gary any jobs going i've been laid off....

skiddypants said:
Garry Cooke,is prob the best guy at getting things sorted at city i've ever seen!

I agree. I love GC, he's so communicative with the fans and a real friendly bloke. He seems to put the fans' views first, that is proved by him coming on here. I also loved his 'I think they bottled it' quote about AC Milan after the Kaka' saga.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Do you know why there are three release dates? If someone had posted the reason I missed it. Would someone tell me? Cheers.

Brucie Bonus said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Do you know why there are three release dates? If someone had posted the reason I missed it. Would someone tell me? Cheers.
No idea mate. But from the Official Site:

"The Manchester City FC home kit will be on general sale from July 18th. Pre orders available from July 1st at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>.

The away kit will be available from August, while the third strip will be available from October".

BlueMoon93 said:
skiddypants said:

I agree. I love GC, he's so communicative with the fans and a real friendly bloke. He seems to put the fans' views first, that is proved by him coming on here. I also loved his 'I think they bottled it' quote about AC Milan after the Kaka' saga.
Garry and the team are doing a bang up job, because the fans feel they have a voice. It's only little things, but the Points of Blue sessions, inviting fans to the kit launch and reading Bluemoon are all helping the relationship between the football club and the supporters.

However, there are a few things the Club could work on with it's international and expat fans, this kit thing being just one of the greivances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.