New Kitchen in the new year. Any advice

The Kitchen Factory, Werneth Oldham.
Bought ex display kitchen off them for next to nowt.
Charles Street, just off Featherstall Road in Werneth. 0161 678 9091.

This is not one of Vance Miller's enterprises.

Just had my kitchen done mate.
Got a decent one from Howdens, looks good and got it at a great price!!!
You can spend silly amounts of money on a kitchen if your not careful!!
I'm gonna pimp mine up with expensive appliances etc
Good luck

You may want to re consider a real wood floor. Real wood isn't as hard wearing as some laminates and you can get stilleto marks very easily for example. Also, it doesn't last as long as some laminates which can be guaranteed for at least 15 years. That said, if you want the real wood to have a worn look as time goes on then that's fine. My only point is that real wood isn't as hard wearing as you might think, if indeed that's what you were thinking.

Did all that make sense?

Been doing mine over the last few weeks, painted, new appliances (just got Fridge and Washing machine to buy) but I did it the cheaters way by just replacing the doors and giving it a lick of paint.

As Pige said...I can't believe I am about to get excited by replacing some kitchen cupboard doors!

another generation said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
You may want to re consider a real wood floor.
Would a wood floor work in a kitchen? Would have thought tiles were more hard-wearing.

They do them wood effect porcelain tiles that can look really good (just go for the pattern all he way through the tile incase they chip).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.