New Kitchen in the new year. Any advice

I have never picked up a screw driver in my life and we got quoted between 1.5 and 2.5 grand to fit ten units so

Me and my bro put all the units together took two 4 hour nights and it took us 3 afternoons to fit

I got the worktop cut and fit £200 .
so saving nearly 2k and work top fitter said he could not tell any difference so if u have time I would do it u self cut the cost right down<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 pm --<br /><br />To add it was an ikea kitchen there really good quality and ment to be the hardest one to fit

Ikea are a nightmare to deal with though if anything goes wrong awful customer service

Here's a proper top tip and your missus will love you for it (assuming you make her clean your oven anyway). Look for an AEG Electrolux Self Cleaning oven. They're German and very expensive but are Teflon lined. You wack them on full blast for half an hour and it burns them clean inside. Fucking genius. Wouldn't ever own another brand.
Also steer clear of SMEG, as they are fucking awful. Drop in bits. Italian shite.

ManCityFC said:
Here's a proper top tip and your missus will love you for it (assuming you make her clean your oven anyway). Look for an AEG Electrolux Self Cleaning oven. They're German and very expensive but are Teflon lined. You wack them on full blast for half an hour and it burns them clean inside. Fucking genius. Wouldn't ever own another brand.
Also steer clear of SMEG, as they are fucking awful. Drop in bits. Italian shite.

Are they like the self cleaning bathroom and toilet we have. It's brilliant I aint cleaned the buger since I got married !!

nutu2asa.jpg
teteenagers:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.