New Kits

LukeBamford01 said:
I have never liked the new badge it all means nowt.

The Eagles crest we have now does symbolise stuff.

The 3 stripes represent the 3 rivers in Mancheser.
The eagle comes from Manchesters coat of arms.
The boat / ship is a symbol of the industry in Manchester from 'back in the day' when we were known as 'Cottonopolis'
'Superbia In Proelia' - 'Pride in Battle' sums us up quite nicely - don't you think.

I give you that that 3 stars are there for design - nothing behind them whatsoever.

Don't get me wrong - I loved the old crest but there's a lot more work went into the new one than most people give it credit for.

I've never answered to say this,

but there is a remarkable amount of Clarkies in this entire thread. Every other post just about.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cal said:
Call you more than old fashioned if that post was ment seriously...I hope it wasn't :s

Well go on i would love someone to explain to me when we ripped up our 10yr Umbro deal?

As for the badge change, everyone likes the old badge including me but its too old fashioned for todays kits and merchandising. Nearly every team has changed there badge for the times now

See the post above yours, by The Kippax Seagul - 'nuff said.

Cal said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well go on i would love someone to explain to me when we ripped up our 10yr Umbro deal?

As for the badge change, everyone likes the old badge including me but its too old fashioned for todays kits and merchandising. Nearly every team has changed there badge for the times now

See the post above yours, by The Kippax Seagul - 'nuff said.

I didnt ask someone to explain the badge to me i asked for someone to tell me when we ripped up the 10yr Umbro kit deal and went with puma but managed to keep the 3rd kit which is an umbro design?

mcstick said:
ReVoRolla said:

I know the Rangers has been announced but thats Scottish fans and they know they are unlikely to buy england/umbro merchandise.

You couldn't be more wrong about that.

wrong thinking Scots will be buying England stuff?

TFC said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I didnt ask someone to explain the badge to me i asked for someone to tell me when we ripped up the 10yr Umbro kit deal and went with puma but managed to keep the 3rd kit which is an umbro design?

:D

Ahhh...wow. I'll make it easy:

The Kippax Seagul said:
JESUS CHRIST!!

There IS to be a new home and away kit!

The Third kit is STAYING and we, as a club, are STAYING with UMBRO!

Not Puma, not nike, not adidas - UMBRO!!

We HAVE signed a 10 year deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.