New Kits

going off the picture i have seen , bottom left shirt is almost spot on but wiv the maroon shield alot smaller its more of a outline, as far as i can remember
, i seen the pic a while back now.

Top left is my mock up! :D

I'd rather we kept the shirt we have now tbh, can't beat it.

Ant-emilydesign said:
l_2d21c00bc143400b9047ba5f6ba1dd1e.jpg

Good god NO!

oh well ... only 10 people will be wearing that next season lol

I'm starting to think that the rumours that UMBRO are rebranding themselves to BLAND are true lol<br /><br />-- Thu May 27, 2010 3:17 am --<br /><br />Have Umbro released any next season kits for any other PL clubs yet?

reason i'm thinking they wont so all their England stuff is centre stage during the world cup and thinking all their new kits will get released after (commercial/selling point) to stop club fans spending money on new club kits at the same time as england shirts when they can do both after the world cup.

I know the Rangers has been announced but thats Scottish fans and they know they are unlikely to buy england/umbro merchandise.

I just don't want Maroon anywhere near the shirt - I know traditionally we had maroon trim, but only on the socks and piping on the shorts... i'd be fine with that, but shirt Sky blue and white only please.
And I can't say it enough times - no fucking shield around the badge please.

That said after my initial reservations with Umbro last season, they made a beautiful kit... best we've had for a long, long time - so i'm pretty confident they'll come up with the goods.

Football shirts with collars look absolute shyte in my opinion.

I won't be buying one, especially as this seasons is and was perfect in every way. Should have been kept for 3 years IMO.

I swear we have had a new home kit for the last 6 seasons or something. Its a fucking joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.