New Kits

ReVoRolla said:

I know the Rangers has been announced but thats Scottish fans and they know they are unlikely to buy england/umbro merchandise.

You couldn't be more wrong about that.

Brendan110_0 said:
There is no new home kit.
Pardon?? so they lied at the fans forum then??..Yes there is and it was said that there would be a new home kit and a new away this years 3rd would stay.

The one thing I find annoying though is the fact that it was stated that the away will have a two year life, meaning yes next seasons home will have one yet again...

The Pink Panther said:
Well all I know is that the new kit will have the old badge on and it'll be manufactured by Puma

Quality, I have never liked the new badge it all means nowt, Puma are pretty good at doing kits to so win win I think.

LukeBamford01 said:
The Pink Panther said:
Well all I know is that the new kit will have the old badge on and it'll be manufactured by Puma

Quality, I have never liked the new badge it all means nowt, Puma are pretty good at doing kits to so win win I think.

So this Umbro 10yr deal was just a complete lie last year then!!! and if the 3rd kit is staying how is that possible, and if the stadium and everythin else has the new badge on why would they change to the old 1!!

Call me old fashioned but dont make sense to me

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LukeBamford01 said:

So this Umbro 10yr deal was just a complete lie last year then!!! and if the 3rd kit is staying how is that possible, and if the stadium and everythin else has the new badge on why would they change to the old 1!!

:/

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LukeBamford01 said:

Call you more than old fashioned if that post was ment seriously...I hope it wasn't :s

JESUS CHRIST!!

There IS to be a new home and away kit!

The Third kit is STAYING and we, as a club, are STAYING with UMBRO!

Not Puma, not nike, not adidas - UMBRO!!

We HAVE signed a 10 year deal

Cal said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Call you more than old fashioned if that post was ment seriously...I hope it wasn't :s

Well go on i would love someone to explain to me when we ripped up our 10yr Umbro deal?

As for the badge change, everyone likes the old badge including me but its too old fashioned for todays kits and merchandising. Nearly every team has changed there badge for the times now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.