New Kits

Greenjob said:
The question here is 'do we have a name on the back'? Had Dunnie - gone, had Robinho - gone, had Petrov - going. Last season got Tevez - hope he isn't going! The plain shirt is the way ahead for me from now on me thinks!!

You could put Jô on if you like

Going off what woz69 has said about the '78 home shirt (which seems to tie in with what the chap who emailed the club is saying) it looks like we are effectively going to have a blue version of the England home shirt (collar, umbro etc etc).

Mint in my opinion.

The material will still be shit hot so going off this info I reckon we're all laughing for next season's offering.

Agreed with most of you lot though, why wait until August for release - doesn't make any sense at all! Must be planning another concert in the pissing down rain!!!

Has anyone seem umbro's latest offering for Rangers next year - sound like we could be very similar to that if anyone has had a gander?

The Kippax Seagul said:
Going off what woz69 has said about the '78 home shirt (which seems to tie in with what the chap who emailed the club is saying) it looks like we are effectively going to have a blue version of the England home shirt (collar, umbro etc etc).

Mint in my opinion.

The material will still be shit hot so going off this info I reckon we're all laughing for next season's offering.

Agreed with most of you lot though, why wait until August for release - doesn't make any sense at all! Must be planning another concert in the pissing down rain!!!

Has anyone seem umbro's latest offering for Rangers next year - sound like we could be very similar to that if anyone has had a gander?

I don't understand either why they don't release it earlier either, unless they want more publicity on their tours.

So what you're thinking about the kit is that it should be somewhere along the lines of this Glentoran one in design (e.g. collar and socks) but obviously in City's colour, with the features Woz69 laid out? We could do with quiet_riot doing a mock up or something.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55LprCAXFak&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Yeah, pretty much.

This is the "leaked" Rangers pic I'm on about.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccerlens.com/shirts/rangers-1011-kits/6315/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccerlens.com/shirts/rangers-1011-kits/6315/</a>

Have a scan - see what you think. I'd be happy with the England home shirt style with the maroon trim etc.

Should be ok.

-- Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 am --

Mr Rich said:
We could do with quiet_riot doing a mock up or something.
[/quote]

Definitely - it should look ok.

Needs to go a long way to beat this season's shirt though.

And if he could put together predicted designs for the "Navy?!" away shirt with "hooped socks" that would be great.

No doubt though - we'll still be messing about until August and when it comes out it will be completely different!!!

If we take what woz69 said and it is going to be based on the '78 home shirt, it will have a collar.

I don't think it will be that bad! The England shirt is nice and I remeber last season (around this time) blues everywhere were screaming for umbro to give us the England shirt in blue!!!

its got a collar and v-neck plain and simple , no buttons like the current england , glentoran shirt etc, it makes the glentoran /rangers shirts look like something you will see in sports soccers disscount bin, near the dunlop suitcases etc.

Hiya woz mate.

I know you won't have any pics of the shirt but thanks a lot for the info.

Are there any current shirts on the market, new releases etc, which are based on the same template.

Do you know the colour of the away? Navy and what? Only thinking there must be another colour because the socks are supposedly "hooped"?

Cheers again woz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.