New Kits

As if losing our best kit ever after one season wasn't bad enough, its now being replaced for a rugby styled collar shirt!! gutted! actually fuck that im devastated!
this retro style needs to stay in the 70s! whereas they can bring back the v neck or round neck anyday.

Have you seen the new england away shirt? the collar on that is cracking! i wouldnt mind seeing a v-neck and umbro attempting a pinstripe shirt again!

and is our away kit apparently navy blue!? please no! too similar to our home kit colours and im desperate to see umbro do the red and black stripes!

Also , i agree with he fact of how long it takes for our kits to come out is a joke!
so it will come out around august, missing all the sun to wear it, wear it thru the winter and then in May will be told were getting a new one, thanks!

2vn4187.jpg

If the new shirt looks like the rangers' new one but in sky blue then it doesn't look very good. However, in the black and gold colour scheme it might look better.

I like the read and white one of the rangers away kit, a bit like the Athletico Madrid home kit.

Looks ok to me! Although woz has said we will have maroon on the shirt and that the collar is attached to a standard V-neck with no buttons.

I agree though, this seasons shirt was amazing - the best we have had for years and years.

Shame we have to lose it. I'm not a fan of the idea of a navy away shirt either - pointless! But at least rumour has it that we are keeping the quality third shirt.

Undoubtedly, we will all be wrong!!

I imagine it will look something like this then...
LEAK_rangers-1011.jpg

not as bad as i thought actually just where are we thinking maroon?

EDIT: didn't realise it had been posted earliar on but heres the picture anyway.. saves a click ;)

woz69 said:
have no pictures but but the home kit will be based on those from the the late 70s but with a maroon outline around the badge, and maroon stripe on shorts, with dark blue socks and maroon trim.

So I would imagine going off this the crest is gonna be on a maroon background or outlined in maroon or summat?!?

GOD I HOPE ITS NICE!!!

Our kit at the moment is the best we have ever had,
And its only been one season? I don't see the point in changing,
Unless the rumours are true about Puma?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.