New Kits

i think by having a maroon shield i nthe background he means like the old LQS maroon third shirt with pinstripes that had the same badge - this kit was class aswell and i wouldn't mind umbro implementing an away kit like this now!

i would like it if we had the shirt we had last season but with a white collar -old fashioned look about it

LongsightM13 said:
Never understood navy socks. Not a City colour at all. Should be white shorts, sky blue socks

I'm with you on that one - last season's kit was superb, the best in years. My only complaint was the socks should have been sky blue... then it would have been perfect.
As for the navy blue socks - I don't like them myself, but found a site that has the kits from all british teams, going back to their founding and it appears that we actually work black socks in our earliest days!

sorry if this has already been mentioned, but in KOTK it said that there's a new home shirt, a new away shirt (that will last for two years) and we're keeping the current third kit of this season as well.

liverpool_1907-1910-b.gif
.Liverpool strip from 1907
manchester_united_1921-1922-o.gif
RAGS 1921

Just trawling old kits...maybe the bindippers, should bury the hatchet with the rags..they've clearly got similar tastes..

cityisOURS said:
sorry if this has already been mentioned, but in KOTK it said that there's a new home shirt, a new away shirt (that will last for two years) and we're keeping the current third kit of this season as well.

sorry, KOTK?

richierichballs said:
Our kit at the moment is the best we have ever had,
And its only been one season? I don't see the point in changing,
Unless the rumours are true about Puma?
I'm sure it's doubtful that we would be switching to Puma and then using the Nike HQ for a preseason camp..................

Crouchy said:
I imagine it will look something like this then...
LEAK_rangers-1011.jpg

not as bad as i thought actually just where are we thinking maroon?

EDIT: didn't realise it had been posted earliar on but heres the picture anyway.. saves a click ;)

this in sky would be baeutiful. looks like a proper classy shirt, not a boring cheap t-shit like this seasons.

felixbg said:
Crouchy said:
I imagine it will look something like this then...
LEAK_rangers-1011.jpg

not as bad as i thought actually just where are we thinking maroon?

EDIT: didn't realise it had been posted earliar on but heres the picture anyway.. saves a click ;)

this in sky would be baeutiful. looks like a proper classy shirt, not a boring cheap t-shit like this seasons.

I see umbro are at it again. this rangers shirt is the same as the england shirt, just differnt colours. this is what got on my nerves last time. they basically design one shirt, and adapt it for all the teams.
this is why i loved the current 3. they were all unique, but i can see them going back to their lazy old ways, so i would expect the next city shirt to be a sky blue version of the england/rangers shirt. and the away shirt probably a maroon version (black used last season, they wont go with black and red stripes as the 3rd shirt has them, they wont use white, so that leaves maroon, this was umbros train of thought last time). I hope they prove me wrong and dont just adapt the england shirt for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.