New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

I thought it was interesting that he made reference to longer term - something about (and I can't honestly remember exact words or context) he was here to help make the club better in three, four, five years. Implied he might be with us for a while longer than three years. Or was I just wishful thinking?

I thought it was interesting that he made reference to longer term - something about (and I can't honestly remember exact words or context) he was here to help make the club better in three, four, five years. Implied he might be with us for a while longer than three years. Or was I just wishful thinking?

This is what heard I suppose he will see how it goes......knowing some on here though they will probably want him sacked after the first loss ; )

What I liked the best was the influence the academy had on his coming to manage City and his viewpoint that the team, club and fans need academy graduates to come through. It'll snowball too. The more kids get into the 1st team and squad the more attractive the academy becomes to new recruits (even though we are getting a lot of the most talented kids already).

Cmf8KGCXYAASe9X.jpg:large

Funnily I asked a (non-city) mate about the kit..

Q: Look at our kit..
A: Yeah?
Q: Does it look City to you?
A: It´s blue isn´t it?..

So I get the feeling no others will even understand the concern.
I'm a Blue and even I don't get the concern. Some folk just aren't happy unless they've got something to whinge about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.