New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Lets start the season with a bang,because you know the Red Media will be all over us if we dont.
I was impressed with Pep long before yesterday and i hope he stays with us longer than the standard 3 years,intelligent likeable guy.The fans will all love him and the lads will follow him through thick n thin.All in all a great move for City.

Whats with this idea that 20 000 people should have been there and only 7 000 its now going round redcafe I was at the sunday event loved it I have no idea how many people turned up or could have but so how outsider could I have no idea furthermore they would not have been able to manage having more people food toilets etc were hard to come by the stage area would not have been able to get more people in it

Just seen a rag mate this morning, I'd sent videos of yesterday on a whatsapp chat, he said that looked fucking great yesterday I wish we'd do something like that

Whats with this idea that 20 000 people should have been there and only 7 000 its now going round redcafe I was at the sunday event loved it I have no idea how many people turned up or could have but so how outsider could I have no idea furthermore they would not have been able to manage having more people food toilets etc were hard to come by the stage area would not have been able to get more people in it
Spoke to a steward yesterday he said that 11,000 tickets had been given away for yesterday and about 9000 had turned up yesterday and approx 2000 on Saturday no idea if those numbers are correct.

was a nice day out, good of City putting it on. Fed up of being told to appreciate it or how we should appreciate it. I know we should, just dont like having it rammed down my throat everytim they do something for the fans.

Pep was quite serious with some of the questions, he doesnt seem like one for all the media shenanigans, he just wants to get down to the serious business of creating a team of quality players. Well impressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.