New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

Good Evening All,
Once Again The Feedback Keeps Coming In, We're All In Agreement The Term "Mancunia" Will Not Be Used Within This Group, It Was Just An Idea And The Idea Of This Thread Was To Get The Thoughts Of You Lot, So It's Great We Were Able To Get A Conclusive Decision On That.
We Have Also Been In Contact With "The Blue Alliance" Today, And I Must Say From What I'm Hearing It's Quite Exciting, I Havn't Directly Spoke To Any Of Them Yet But One Of Our Lads Has Been In Discussions All Day. The Basic Mindset For Both Of Us Is That We Should Be Working Together, We Seem To Be On The Same Wave Lenth In Many Departments. We've Come Up With A Great Blueprint On Solving The Ever Appearing Problem That Is "How To Get All The Group Together Inside The Ground?" And I Will Be Able To Share This Plan Once We've Ironed Out All The Details.

As Regards To The Eastlands Bar, Nothing Is Yet Set In Stone, We Will Be Meeting With Them Next Week To Figure Out If It's The Best Place For Us, But With The Swansea Game Fast Approaching We Need Atleast Somewhere To Meet Up Before The Game Just To Get Familiar With Some Faces And Make Ourselves Known.
We're Starting Work On The Banners Next Tuesday So Hope To Have Five On Display For The Swansea Game. But Still Need Help Designing The Ideas On The Original Post.

Things Are Looking Good, And Thanks Again For Your Input, It's A Huge Help,
Nice One.

NorthernBoy said:
Good Evening All,
Once Again The Feedback Keeps Coming In, We're All In Agreement The Term "Mancunia" Will Not Be Used Within This Group, It Was Just An Idea And The Idea Of This Thread Was To Get The Thoughts Of You Lot, So It's Great We Were Able To Get A Conclusive Decision On That.
We Have Also Been In Contact With "The Blue Alliance" Today, And I Must Say From What I'm Hearing It's Quite Exciting, I Havn't Directly Spoke To Any Of Them Yet But One Of Our Lads Has Been In Discussions All Day. The Basic Mindset For Both Of Us Is That We Should Be Working Together, We Seem To Be On The Same Wave Lenth In Many Departments. We've Come Up With A Great Blueprint On Solving The Ever Appearing Problem That Is "How To Get All The Group Together Inside The Ground?" And I Will Be Able To Share This Plan Once We've Ironed Out All The Details.

As Regards To The Eastlands Bar, Nothing Is Yet Set In Stone, We Will Be Meeting With Them Next Week To Figure Out If It's The Best Place For Us, But With The Swansea Game Fast Approaching We Need Atleast Somewhere To Meet Up Before The Game Just To Get Familiar With Some Faces And Make Ourselves Known.
We're Starting Work On The Banners Next Tuesday So Hope To Have Five On Display For The Swansea Game. But Still Need Help Designing The Ideas On The Original Post.

Nice One.

i sincerely wish you the best of luck and think its a good idea. the more of an atmosphere the better

r.soleofsalford said:
NorthernBoy said:
Good Evening All,

Nice One.

i sincerely wish you the best of luck and think its a good idea. the more of an atmosphere the better

This

I've got a suggestion.

To make your group stand out more can I suggest you all dress in one colour. Perhaps black? :-? If not, what about white? Obviously then you have to factor in soap powder costs as well.

No seriously. Good luck.

A couple of ideas..

How about having a representation at more than one pub around the ground? If you team up with Blue alliance then you could probably do this. There is strength in numbers.

From looking at how others do it they have individual banners but also lots of colour so a few flags of the same design being waved along with most people also in team colours. A bunch of MIBs all stood together in the corner of the pub isn't going to draw people in. Need team colours, loud songs, flags and smiles on faces...? There also needs to be a recognisable logo on a least one big banner in each group both in the pub(s) and the Stadium.

How about blue/white chequered flags to mirror the new collars and they're traditional for European games anyway.

[bigimg]http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/m83JxPYqbTTmpgKuBG42iGA/140.jpg[/bigimg]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sky-Blue-White-Checkered-Flag-5x3-FREE-P-P-/120752452636?pt=UK_Flags&hash=item1c1d68341c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sky-Blue-Whit ... 1c1d68341c</a>

Maybe the club can help with these...? Or if anyone's got the flags from the Final they could be reused more widely.

Anyway. just a few thoughts. Good luck.

Build it and they will come.

Oh and don't forget City Square, which is where I and a lot of others now go. I can't see the club having a problem..

Ask for people who go in different bars before the game and get a representation/flags at each... Spread the word.

jrb said:
I've got a suggestion.

To make your group stand out more can I suggest you all dress in one colour. Perhaps black? :-? If not, what about white? Obviously then you have to factor in soap powder costs as well.

No seriously. Good luck.

So what happened to the megaphone(s)?

1.618034 said:
jrb said:
I've got a suggestion.

No seriously. Good luck.

So what happened to the megaphone(s)?

must say im not a huge fan of the whole megaphone idea !

In Reply To 1.618034,
Super Post, This Is The Stuff We Really Want To Hear, Some Fantastic Ideas, And I'm 100% With The Idea Of Huge Flags Containing Just Pure Blue And White, It's Such A Site Seeing Those Flags, And Like You Say Works Perectly WIth The New Home Strip. I Also Like The Idea Of Breaching Out To Other Bars, And Even Taking The Displays To City Square Half An Hour Before Kick Off.
We Dont Want People Dressed In The Black Outfits, It's Not What We're About, We Want Everyone To Feel Welcome And Invited, But I Will Never Fail To Compliment A Smart Pair Of Trainers.
A Logo And A Name Is Something We Want To Get Sorted, We Love The Idea Of Incorperating The Manchester Bee Somewhere.
We Just Need As Much Help As Possible But I Really Feel Good About It So Far, Overwhelming Reaction,
Thanks Again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.