New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

TonyM said:
Good on ya NorthernBoy for starting this. Think it's great to see people stand up and do something themselves.

As someone said earlier ... No macho stuff. Just make it a better day/night out for everyone (opposition included).

I'd like us to be different. One way might be for us .... here's my wacky idea .... to show support towards our opposition as well as our own before and during the game. For example, give the "fanatical members" a songsheet to learn each week that contains a couple of oppostion songs and a couple of our own. also tell them to bring two tshirts/scarves/whatever. One Blue&white and one the colour of the opposition. Then before the game and at certain points of the game sing both set of songs and wave the appropriate scarf/flag.

In general I'd love to see us try to get the opposition fans loving coming to our place. Let the media hate us, let the armchair opposition fans hate us, let the hardmen everywhere hate us, let Platini and the politicians hate us,... but let's have anyone entering the Ethihad Stadium love us.

Think cuddly toys. :-)

This had better be a joke.

Didsbury Dave said:
TonyM said:
Good on ya NorthernBoy for starting this. Think it's great to see people stand up and do something themselves.

As someone said earlier ... No macho stuff. Just make it a better day/night out for everyone (opposition included).

I'd like us to be different. One way might be for us .... here's my wacky idea .... to show support towards our opposition as well as our own before and during the game. For example, give the "fanatical members" a songsheet to learn each week that contains a couple of oppostion songs and a couple of our own. also tell them to bring two tshirts/scarves/whatever. One Blue&white and one the colour of the opposition. Then before the game and at certain points of the game sing both set of songs and wave the appropriate scarf/flag.

In general I'd love to see us try to get the opposition fans loving coming to our place. Let the media hate us, let the armchair opposition fans hate us, let the hardmen everywhere hate us, let Platini and the politicians hate us,... but let's have anyone entering the Ethihad Stadium love us.

Has to be, Dave...if not, it's the most embarrassing idea since the family stand debacle.

Didsbury Dave said:
TonyM said:

It has to be!!

Didsbury Dave said:
TonyM said:

I agree it better be a joke. Im still recovering after seeing this rag draped in our colours:

Foxtelmar2011Derby-split-scarves.jpg

and this:

liverpool-united-scarf.jpg

Anyone wearing these have shamed their family.

TonyM said:
There's no Kippax anymore though.

In all honesty mate, your idea is a joke.

I mean, singing opposition songs, wearing t shirts of the opposition?

Wouldn't that kind of go against the whole idea of supporting a team? As in, you sing your own songs?

Anyway, it's not even up for discussion as I can't justify the crapness of it.

Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.