New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

Good luck with this. When making the flags/ banners try and make them all different sizes. I personally think it looks more effective, when Chelsea have the CL flags it looks cheap.

I like the Kompany design from the BA flag with the shadowed face as well. Maybe try and use this idea to make a couple more but with past legends rather than just current players.

I think you've already cottoned on to this but lots of colour (blue, white, maroon etc) will attract people to join the cause.

One of the first things you need to do is to make your group totally transparent.

You need to name the people holding positions of authority in your group.

Once you start asking for donations for flags, banners, etc, you need to make that transparent as well.(amount raised, amount banked, amount spent, etc)

The more open and honest you are, the more people will join in and contribute to the group.

If you need an example of what can be done when everyone chips in and is kept informed, look no further than the Manchester thanks Mansour banner.

PS. You need an emblem as well. Something like minded blues can associate with.

NorthernBoy said:
We Have A Banner Design That Involves The Bee, We Hope To Have It On Display Within The Next Month Or Two.
To "danburge82", Another Great Post, It's People Like Yourself That We Need On Board, You Have Some Great Ideas. The Way We Intend To Combat Having All The Group Together Is To Take An Alternative Approach, Rather Than The Fans Moving To The Group, We Move The Group To The Fans, I.E. A South Stand Division, A 110/111 Division, A Colin Bell Division, Etc. This Is An Idea That I Feel Can Work With Correct, In-Depth Planning, But Of Course Like Anything It's Something That Will Happen Over Time.
Aye good idea that. Indeed it will take time, at first things might go slowly but over time you'll/we'll get there!

danburge82 said:
NorthernBoy said:
We Have A Banner Design That Involves The Bee, We Hope To Have It On Display Within The Next Month Or Two.
To "danburge82", Another Great Post, It's People Like Yourself That We Need On Board, You Have Some Great Ideas. The Way We Intend To Combat Having All The Group Together Is To Take An Alternative Approach, Rather Than The Fans Moving To The Group, We Move The Group To The Fans, I.E. A South Stand Division, A 110/111 Division, A Colin Bell Division, Etc. This Is An Idea That I Feel Can Work With Correct, In-Depth Planning, But Of Course Like Anything It's Something That Will Happen Over Time.
Aye good idea that. Indeed it will take time, at first things might go slowly but over time you'll/we'll get there!

Get a big blue & white bee thing on the go and I'll be buzzing to join. .

jrb said:
One of the first things you need to do is to make your group totally transparent.

You need to name the people holding positions of authority in your group.

Once you start asking for donations for flags, banners, etc, you need to make that transparent as well.(amount raised, amount banked, amount spent, etc)

The more open and honest you are, the more people will join in and contribute to the group.

If you need an example of what can be done when everyone chips in and is kept informed, look no further than the Manchester thanks Mansour banner.

PS. You need an emblem as well. Something like minded blues can associate with.
Cheers For This Mate, Much Appreciate The Advice.
We Really Want A Logo, But None Of Us Are Designers, We Hope To Meet A Designer At The Match Or In The Pub, Or On Here.
If Any Designers Fancy Giving It A Go Then PM Me For Specification Of What We Want To Incorperate Into The Design,
Thanks Again, All The Advice Is Being Taken On Board.

How about something like this but with the Blues Brothers shades and hat... I'm sure I've seen this on a banner though...

[bigimg]http://playwritingworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/invisible_man.jpeg?w=450&h=300[/bigimg]

?

NorthernBoy said:
Thats A Top Design Mate, I Think There Was A Banner With The Hat And Glasses That Said Something Along The Lines Of "Fans Of The Invisible Man", I'd Definatly Re-make That Banner.

Not mine mate. I pulled it off google... Glad I'm not going daft, I thought I'd seen something like that and that's the one.

How about The Invisibles.......?

Too much irony? We are City after all.

How about The Typicals....?

Ok... I'll stop now.

NorthernBoy said:
Has Anyone Got The "Boddingtons/MCFC Cream Of Manchester" Mock Up That Was Floating About On Here?
Thanks In Advance.

This one mate?

poster_5dsowakric.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.