New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

my mates have a flag which was on show the last 3rd of last season which is the invisible man with "were not really here"

so dont do that

foley87 said:
my mates have a flag which was on show the last 3rd of last season which is the invisible man with "were not really here"

so dont do that

Why not?<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:42 pm --<br /><br />
NorthernBoy said:
I Found The Boddigtons Image, Another One For The Vaults.
From A Personal Perspective I Really Want The Vimto One Doing.

Why Vimto?

Go on share the pic then...

;-)

BoddingtonsMCFC.jpg

Vimto Was Originaly From Manchester (Timperley, But Close Enough) And I'm Very Proud Of What It's Achieved, It's Now Sold Internationally Which Is Quite Phenominal In Itself, I Also Waer A Maroon Vimto Wolly Hat To Every City Game, And Go Through Bottles Of The Stuff Every Week.
I Just Really Like The Idea Of Subsituting "Vimto" For "MCFC" In Exactly The Same Font.
vimto_logo.jpg

NorthernBoy said:
BoddingtonsMCFC.jpg

Vimto Was Originaly From Manchester (Timperley, But Close Enough) And I'm Very Proud Of What It's Achieved, It's Now Sold Internationally Which Is Quite Phenominal In Itself, I Also Waer A Maroon Vimto Wolly Hat To Every City Game, And Go Through Bottles Of The Stuff Every Week.
I Just Really Like The Idea Of Subsituting "Vimto" For "MCFC" In Exactly The Same Font.
vimto_logo.jpg

In red???

NorthernBoy said:
BoddingtonsMCFC.jpg

vimto_logo.jpg

Really like the Boddies one, but finding it hard to imagine the vimto one working. Apart from yourself obviously having a thing for Vimto as posted above, what will any other City fan think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.