New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiedupinblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
alignmentc.jpg

The alignments are badly wrong ... that why its a shoddy fake. An authentic shirt doesnt have these basic mistakes.

It most definitely is a fake, but the point is they have them everywhere, along with a hooped away kit. As the snide kit market is such big business particularly out here they usually get a pretty good approximation of the real deal out. It seems a bit early in the year for the kit to have leaked though.

Even if it is a fake, I would be stunned if the real kit isn't very similar to this. Can the person who has this confirm if the trim is navy or black? Really hope it's navy as it will be a strong indicator we are getting our real (navy) socks back.

The anti Nike shite that gets spouted on here is weird. If Umbro released this shirt, the whole board would be jizzing all over their lap tops. And if Nike had released the embarrassing "Soundwave" shirt, or this years silly black badge, people would be going bananas saying Umbro was miles better!

If they could just give us the below kit with white trim on sleeves and a white nike swoosh i would be made up.It would save them a lot of hassle and everyone would be happy.I hope they read this, they can thank me later.

ManCityHSS0910.jpg

SilvaSurfer said:
If they could just give us the below kit with white trim on sleeves and a white nike swoosh i would be made up.It would save them a lot of hassle and everyone would be happy.I hope they read this, they can thank me later.

ManCityHSS0910.jpg

It's not a million miles away from that though is it?! I think the navy / black trim is probably to do with Etihad wanting their name to show up a bit more than if it was in white. Not an unreasonable request for 400m!

Shaelumstash said:
SilvaSurfer said:

ManCityHSS0910.jpg

It's not a million miles away from that though is it?! I think the navy / black trim is probably to do with Etihad wanting their name to show up a bit more than if it was in white. Not an unreasonable request for 400m!

Not sure about this. If they wanted their name to be prominent, what's the explanation behind this?

nq1x1l.jpg

citykev28 said:
Shaelumstash said:
SilvaSurfer said:

ManCityHSS0910.jpg

Not sure about this. If they wanted their name to be prominent, what's the explanation behind this?

nq1x1l.jpg

I suspect you wouldn't see the Etihad bit if it was in white apart from the E :-)

citykev28 said:
Shaelumstash said:
SilvaSurfer said:

ManCityHSS0910.jpg

nq1x1l.jpg

I'd have thought that kit got more press exposure for Etihad than any other sponsor has ever got for a third shirt. I remember reading a few articles in the press that were saying Etihad agreed to have their logo made smaller so the shirt could have an unbroken stripe right across the middle.

Seosa said:
ZabbaStuntDouble is so desperate for the kit to be something outlandish. Somewhat bizarre it must be said.

who says??

i just want something quality thank you very much.

citykev28 said:
Shaelumstash said:
SilvaSurfer said:

ManCityHSS0910.jpg

nq1x1l.jpg

They were only paying 26p at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.