New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
alignmentc.jpg

The alignments are badly wrong ... that why its a shoddy fake. An authentic shirt doesnt have these basic mistakes.

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:48 am --

Tiedupinblue said:
Thanks a lot for that mate, it would have been a long weekend trying to do that on me own.

good tip is to click the "quote" on someone's post that has a pic, then you see how they have done it :P
It's a fake of what is going to be the new shirt.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Seosa said:
ZabbaStuntDouble is so desperate for the kit to be something outlandish. Somewhat bizarre it must be said.

who says??

i just want something quality thank you very much.

That fucking purple monstrosity is a prime example!

Good luck with your Everton shirt...

Man-City-Away-201314-1.png

I don't know if this has already been posted in here but this looks like the same floor as the home shirt we all seem to think will be our home strip next season.

This image is revolting, whoever made it should be shot. If the other one is our home kit this can't be one of our kits can it? Because it's obviously mostly blue so would be no use as an away or third kit. I hope Nike don't ruin our kits, always felt we've had decent kits.

M24 Citizen said:

I don't know if this has already been posted in here but this looks like the same floor as the home shirt we all seem to think will be our home strip next season.

This image is revolting, whoever made it should be shot. If the other one is our home kit this can't be one of our kits can it? Because it's obviously mostly blue so would be no use as an away or third kit. I hope Nike don't ruin our kits, always felt we've had decent kits.
IT'S A TRAINING KIT!

there is about 100 pics of it already

citykev28 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Now that is a fucking masterpiece.

What about a sky blue and dark blue stripe and cuffs instead of the red and black?
I've always wanted that as the sash. Never liked black and red, never will. United play in red, wish we never had, did or do.

kun said:
M24 Citizen said:

IT'S A TRAINING KIT!

there is about 100 pics of it already

Sorry, I really didn't want to check 118 pages to see what people had been saying about it. Even as a training kit, it's shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.