New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M24 Citizen said:
kun said:
M24 Citizen said:
Man-City-Away-201314-1.png

I don't know if this has already been posted in here but this looks like the same floor as the home shirt we all seem to think will be our home strip next season.

This image is revolting, whoever made it should be shot. If the other one is our home kit this can't be one of our kits can it? Because it's obviously mostly blue so would be no use as an away or third kit. I hope Nike don't ruin our kits, always felt we've had decent kits.
IT'S A TRAINING KIT!

there is about 100 pics of it already

Sorry, I really didn't want to check 118 pages to see what people had been saying about it. Even as a training kit, it's shocking.
Ok, fair enough an yeh, it's not great

it's uncanny that every different shirt that is pictured on that laminate flooring has EXACTLY the same footprint to the left of the shirt - whether blue/triped/hooped/whatever...

there are more things in this thread that smell of rat than london's sewers during the plague...

Another, and for Seosa's sake, this is another request, not my personal opinion:

citykev28 said:
What about a sky blue and dark blue stripe and cuffs instead of the red and black?

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

Joehannes said:
Think I preferred the other one. Quality work again though.

Yeah, personally ... i've only liked a few white shirts over the years, a pure white shirt when we were with Umbro and Brother, the Le Coq with the blue sash on the one shoulder and the recent Umbro with with the diagonal red and black sash. Guess its best as a 3rd kit most of the time.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Another, and for Seosa's sake, this is another request, not my personal opinion:

citykev28 said:
What about a sky blue and dark blue stripe and cuffs instead of the red and black?

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

think the cuffs on both of those designs need the colours flipping round.

Like?:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Joehannes said:

Yeah, personally ... i've only liked a few white shirts over the years, a pure white shirt when we were with Umbro and Brother, the Le Coq with the blue sash on the one shoulder and the recent Umbro with with the diagonal red and black sash. Guess its best as a 3rd kit most of the time.

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

Like?:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

yhp, I think that looks better and I think the blue one would as well.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Joehannes said:

Yeah, personally ... i've only liked a few white shirts over the years, a pure white shirt when we were with Umbro and Brother, the Le Coq with the blue sash on the one shoulder and the recent Umbro with with the diagonal red and black sash. Guess its best as a 3rd kit most of the time.

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

Like?:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg
That's much nicer than the sky/dark blue one. White cuffs and, although I see the reasoning behind the shield ''surround'' (?) of the crest (to give definition, presumably), it would look nicer if there was a bit less of the white surrounding the crest.

fawada28 said:
Where would you all recommend I buy an away top online for someone living in the US

The official shop is your best bet plus they're on sale. Shipping takes a while and you can't track it but you know you're getting the real deal. The away kit for this year fits pretty snug (in compairson with the offerings from the last 3 years of umbro) so take that into consideration. sportsdirect is also a decent option. quicker shipping and sometimes better prices, but if you're doing any customization with names/numbers/gold PL badges, you should stick to the official shop online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.