New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCitizens. said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
ManCitizens. said:
Nice design mate, can you not remove the shield around the badge and also make it the proper badge (remove the black)?

nope, the altered badge is there so no one thinks its real, si t stays as it is, just use your imagination instead ;)

I assume your talking about the papers, fair enough :)

yeah .... i was .... we dont want them making fools of themselves again lol

Shaelumstash said:
Tiedupinblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
alignmentc.jpg

The alignments are badly wrong ... that why its a shoddy fake. An authentic shirt doesnt have these basic mistakes.

It most definitely is a fake, but the point is they have them everywhere, along with a hooped away kit. As the snide kit market is such big business particularly out here they usually get a pretty good approximation of the real deal out. It seems a bit early in the year for the kit to have leaked though.

Even if it is a fake, I would be stunned if the real kit isn't very similar to this. Can the person who has this confirm if the trim is navy or black? Really hope it's navy as it will be a strong indicator we are getting our real (navy) socks back.

The anti Nike shite that gets spouted on here is weird. If Umbro released this shirt, the whole board would be jizzing all over their lap tops. And if Nike had released the embarrassing "Soundwave" shirt, or this years silly black badge, people would be going bananas saying Umbro was miles better!

Yes the trim is navy

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Another, and for Seosa's sake, this is another request, not my personal opinion:

citykev28 said:
What about a sky blue and dark blue stripe and cuffs instead of the red and black?

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

This one is simply gorgeous. Oh how I wish that was our actual away shirt.pure class imo

Looks good, but might look better in the traditional sky blue and maroon. More subtle color distinction for me as blue and black ALWAYS reminder me of Inter or Coventry.

Regardless, LOVE THE WORK, ZABBA!

Every year this thread is brilliant, but this year, with all the Internet tools available, it has been different class.

Personally, I think it is LONG PAST TIME that City had a FAN'S KIT DESIGN CONTEST, and designated a simple to use platform for fans to create an away shirt. Clearly, the home shirt has to be iconic sky blue, but the away kit(s) give us a chance to go retro, futuristic, or any other direction we want. Nike would get to choose fabrics, cut, etc, but CITY FANS would design it and vote for it.

Simply open it to anyone registered on the mcfc.co.uk website, or with a supporters numbe, etc, and have a FAN VOTE, which also requires a supporter sign in. That way, we will not get rags and scousers trying to rig it, like the MUEN polls!

If we ARE CITC, this would be a perfect "social media" addition to the clubs growing 'net presence.

And, Zabba, I think you should be sending your ideas to Nike, along with a CV!

ChicagoBlue said:

Nah mate, they'd do me for infringing on tha' land. They'd butcher me up into a Lasagne. lol

i havent done anything, only added stuff on top of their original designs, anyone with the time can do it.

Think the idea of the Fan designing ... or at least choosing a away kit is a great idea. Remember the Brum did it one year and it works a treat.

1 vote per City number, put in a really dodgy one so the Rags can try and sabotage it knowing that one will never be chosen regardless, then Nike/City know who wanted what, and those that didn't choose the popular design, they send a discount to sway them to buying the winning one.

Its odd that no one does it already, espcially nowadays with people linked together through the social sites etc .... rather than gambling on blind faith that we are sheep that will buy anything just its related to our club.

Yep look shite .... the training stuff is always crap from Nike, some nice Umbro stuff we've had, just way too expensive, have to wait til this time of the season when they drop in price to buy them.

woz69 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
yeah they fake mate, they are widely used photoshop templates.

Praise Jebus for that!

Dont dont be surprised if the Nike training stuff is like that, it has been in the past for other teams, so someone has just done old sets in city related colours.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
ChicagoBlue said:

Nah mate, they'd do me for infringing on tha' land. They'd butcher me up into a Lasagne. lol

i havent done anything, only added stuff on top of their original designs, anyone with the time can do it.

Think the idea of the Fan designing ... or at least choosing a away kit is a great idea. Remember the Brum did it one year and it works a treat.

1 vote per City number, put in a really dodgy one so the Rags can try and sabotage it knowing that one will never be chosen regardless, then Nike/City know who wanted what, and those that didn't choose the popular design, they send a discount to sway them to buying the winning one.

Its odd that no one does it already, espcially nowadays with people linked together through the social sites etc .... rather than gambling on blind faith that we are sheep that will buy anything just its related to our club.

Sounds like we've got it sorted! Shall I tell them, or will you?!

Keep up the good work....love the kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.