New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shirt is a fookin embarrassment ! . Seriously awful and way too much red . Looks tacky as fook ! .

Dubai Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Dubai Blue said:
It's one of Zabba's designs. It's mad that someone has actually gone to the trouble of having it made.
Either that or he'd seen it, then made a fan-version for on here so we would all gasp at this very moment in time... ;-)
I hadn't thought of that!!

Despite plenty on here saying they like them, City's black and red shirts are notoriously bad sellers, so one with a huge block of red on it is just asking for trouble.

Nope someone has obviously designed it from the one I did. When i did it, i used opposite gradients in photoshop for the stripes thinking it couldn't possibly be done physically.

medialaunch.jpg

But its the from the graphic I did that The Mirror used as a "possible new kit" article, some bright spark must have thought its the official release and faked it thinking he'll make thousands ..... epic fail! lol

And if anyone else out there wants to turn my theories into reality, heres the others i did on the same day:

medialaunch2.jpg

metrovy.jpg

navyrangeshowcase.jpg

Glenn Ponder said:
BudtheWeiser said:
Not sure what to make of this possible away shirt
manchester-city-away.jpg

My god, that's awful!

Even worse than new Stoke Away shit. Which is saying quite a lot.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballkitnews.com/8700/new-stoke-away-kit-13-14-adidas-stoke-city-away-shirt-2013-2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballkitnews.com/8700/new ... 2013-2014/</a>

is it me or do Adidas have like a 2-tier system to their kits. Teams like Bayern, Lyon, Real, Chelsea get premium kits, whilst teams like Stoke, West Brom and Swansea get the "Sunday Pub League" kits?

Der Bomber said:
Glenn Ponder said:
BudtheWeiser said:
Not sure what to make of this possible away shirt
manchester-city-away.jpg

My god, that's awful!

Even worse than new Stoke Away shit. Which is saying quite a lot.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballkitnews.com/8700/new-stoke-away-kit-13-14-adidas-stoke-city-away-shirt-2013-2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballkitnews.com/8700/new ... 2013-2014/</a>

They look like they have wings

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
is it me or do Adidas have like a 2-tier system to their kits. Teams like Bayern, Lyon, Real, Chelsea get premium kits, whilst teams like Stoke, West Brom and Swansea get the "Sunday Pub League" kits?
Nike used to do this as well, with teams like Fulham getting the standard generic kits available to any old Sunday League team.

Dubai Blue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Nike used to do this as well, with teams like Fulham getting the standard generic kits available to any old Sunday League team.

Fulham are Kappa?

And it's not even that, these days Chelsea and Bayern's home kit seems to be the previous season's Real Madrid template, we'll see if the same can be said for Swansea again.

Only clubs Adidas seem to make an effort with are the French, although I did like the gold stripes they used on the home kits for the past couple of years.

Nike are just increasingly churning out shit, especially on away kits with increasing frequency.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
The sponsor and badge look too close together.

cos its fake. if they listen to my instructions properly, they should have used a white sponsore, not a yellow what that looks completely wrong on a "white, black and red" shirt.<br /><br />-- Thu May 16, 2013 1:53 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dubai Blue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Fulham are Kappa?

He meant when Fulham were with Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.