New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see that, something inside me dies. It is far far far too red, maybe good enough for Ar$enil but not CITY!!!! Never. Besides away wise next season there are loads of home kits on red.

The crest etc remind me of Reebok's boring kits.

DINAS CAERDYDD
Sunderland
STOKE CITY
The Shower
ARSENAL
Southampton
LIVERPOOL

Villa (too close, it'd clash)
WHU (too close, it'd clash)

So that leaves Everton, Chelski, Fulham*, Norwich*, Newcastle*, Spurs*, WBA*, Hull* & 1 other... Palace (too close, it'd clash) or Watford*.

*No real need for an away kit.

SuperYaya said:
Stirling1978 said:
Isn't that a design one of the forum members made on photoshop a while back?

Yeah I think it was, pretty funny.

I thought it looked familiar too I'm sure its been on here as a fan made thing.

Either we're wrong or Nike are stealing designs and taking the piss. If they were going to nick a design at least pick a good one !!!

Its proper ming IMO on a par with that red and black square thing we had years ago.

It's one of Zabba's designs. It's mad that someone has actually gone to the trouble of having it made.

Glenn Ponder said:
BudtheWeiser said:
Not sure what to make of this possible away shirt
manchester-city-away.jpg

My god, that's awful!

Thats the same floor or table that the home kit was taken on.. either they both bullshit or both legit or the away kit have found a similar background to make it look legitimately leaked.

OH I DON'T FUCKING KNOW !!

Pigeonho said:
Dubai Blue said:
It's one of Zabba's designs. It's mad that someone has actually gone to the trouble of having it made.
Either that or he'd seen it, then made a fan-version for on here so we would all gasp at this very moment in time... ;-)
I hadn't thought of that!!

Despite plenty on here saying they like them, City's black and red shirts are notoriously bad sellers, so one with a huge block of red on it is just asking for trouble.

Dubai Blue said:

I'd be happy with that, it looks much better than the one with the big crest thing behind the badge!
Any idea what colour of shorts we're planning on getting, White or City blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.