New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pitiful attempt by Nike if that's our kit. At the end of the day it is only a kit, but still! You want it to be at least half decent. It might look better when modeled with shorts and socks but as it stands that is a piss poor effort, and even more piss poor that it's been leaked by early February. Can't see the powers that be at Nike being impressed.

CTID101 said:
The wooden floor one is genuine mate. Last year we had pics of all three kits on the same floor.
Is there only one wooden floor in the world?

the originalkippaxman said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
ancoats said:
i got this feeling that it may come out at the last match of the season or for the fa cup final it we get there

we did once i think when we played in the new away kit at home but i think i maybe
wrong

doubt Umbro would be willing to sacrifice the last time the reigning champions wear an Umbro shirt

Umbro is owned by Nike now. So as ever depends what the big boys at Nike decide.

sold them off now haven't they?

apart from the navy bits it looks ok, certainly escaped a truly terrible kit which we know they can churn out.

a8e9a8u2.jpg

I like it. Just white shorts and blue socks and ill be happy.

Pigeonho said:
It's a pitiful attempt by Nike if that's our kit. At the end of the day it is only a kit, but still! You want it to be at least half decent. It might look better when modeled with shorts and socks but as it stands that is a piss poor effort, and even more piss poor that it's been leaked by early February. Can't see the powers that be at Nike being impressed.

Knowing Nike, it could've been a lot, lot worse. I don't mind it personally, it's simple but smart and I'm just relieved it isn't a monstrosity.

If it is the new kit then it is very average. and quite dull. its not awful and certainly not amazing.

Pigeonho said:

What exactly is wrong with it?

If you look at the colours used for the city vs Leeds advert banners, the colours of the supposed new kit match the colours used in the banner. I know it might be completely unrelated, but it's similar to the way the city twitter page changed its display picture to the badge used on this years kit around the same time.

I think if the fit and quality are better than the pics are making out, it'll be a nice shirt . Very basic and also very safe . I can't see how people can say this shirt is wank if the quality is up to scratch.

Not sure if this is relevant but can you see those dots on the side of the shirt? Well on the player shirts, they are actually airholes. Now bearing this in mind, I'm not sure whether that means it's an old template and therefore can't be genuine, or they are persisting with this template, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.