New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
It's a pitiful attempt by Nike if that's our kit. At the end of the day it is only a kit, but still! You want it to be at least half decent. It might look better when modeled with shorts and socks but as it stands that is a piss poor effort, and even more piss poor that it's been leaked by early February. Can't see the powers that be at Nike being impressed.

At the end of the day, that's evidently a picture that's been taken sneakily on a mobile phone and sent around the internet. When a decent Photographer has taken the pictures (maybe Kevin Cummins!) then it'll look alot nicer.

I like it. Plain, simple and no collar.

United's shirt has a collar and still looks nice:

man-utd-new-home-shirt.jpg

citykev28 said:
Pigeonho said:
It's a pitiful attempt by Nike if that's our kit. At the end of the day it is only a kit, but still! You want it to be at least half decent. It might look better when modeled with shorts and socks but as it stands that is a piss poor effort, and even more piss poor that it's been leaked by early February. Can't see the powers that be at Nike being impressed.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Exactly, if it had an Umbro logo instead of Nike everybody would comment on how simple yet effective it looked. It's nicer than the first Umbro kit, the only downside may be the material.

I thought since it will be our first Nike kit, they make might try to make it a little more impressive.. It looks fine, I was just expecting more

Seosa said:
Pigeonho said:

Knowing Nike, it could've been a lot, lot worse. I don't mind it personally, it's simple but smart and I'm just relieved it isn't a monstrosity.

Yup, I must concur......although they've done a noticeably better job of the rags one unfortunately

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
in reality there's probably a 1 in 6 chance that piece of crap could be our next home shirt. Nike will make several concept versions around this time, for every club, then choose around April/May which then they and the club will choose.

If it is that crap then Nike have saved me money that's for damn sure.
Same here pal, I will be sticking with my stylish umbro shirts and save miself a few quid, cos that shirt is gash!

MCFC BOB said:
United's shirt has a collar and still looks nice:

man-utd-new-home-shirt.jpg

Is that the rags next season shirt ? It's just that I thought they were being sponsored by Chevrolet next season . I hope it is though as it looks shit.

surely it's not the same people crying they want a simple kit and for Nike not to fuck it up, yet aren't having that Nike design on the floor?

Can't get more simplistic than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.