New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Seosa said:
Pigeonho said:
It's a pitiful attempt by Nike if that's our kit. At the end of the day it is only a kit, but still! You want it to be at least half decent. It might look better when modeled with shorts and socks but as it stands that is a piss poor effort, and even more piss poor that it's been leaked by early February. Can't see the powers that be at Nike being impressed.

Knowing Nike, it could've been a lot, lot worse. I don't mind it personally, it's simple but smart and I'm just relieved it isn't a monstrosity.

Yup, I must concur......although they've done a noticeably better job of the rags one unfortunately

Sorry! That Rag is a horrible shade of red so how could it possibly be a nicer job than the City shirt?

MCFC BOB said:
United's shirt has a collar and still looks nice:

man-utd-new-home-shirt.jpg

That is pitiful .... if i was a United fan i'd start a breakaway club in protest. .... oh wait ...

arent 'Chevorlet' United's shirt sponsor from next season by the way??

Chevrolet signs deal

General Motors and Manchester United today announced that the world's most scummiest football club's shirt sponsor will be Chevrolet, beginning with the 2014/2015 season.

Chevrolet, the current blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah

Just confirms everything "leaked" at this time of the year is FAKE

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

I've seen our new shirt in different contexts and also alongside other new shirts so it might not be as fake as you think.

peoffrey said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

I've seen our new shirt in different contexts and also alongside other new shirts so it might not be as fake as you think.

I've found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as a pig flew by.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
peoffrey said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Oh don't be a prick.

MCFC BOB said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
peoffrey said:

Oh don't be a prick.

Sorry Dad!<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 pm --<br /><br />This
a8e9a8u2.jpg

is this
volvet.jpg

with just a different colour sponsor.

Already have this:
volvet.jpg

so dont need this:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.