New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants to have the same kit maker as our rivals...Any other big clubs even do that?

Not like we really had much choice though, and it's probably better for us marketing wise.

Jumanji said:
Nobody wants to have the same kit maker as our rivals...Any other big clubs even do that?

Not like we really had much choice though, and it's probably better for us marketing wise.
Why not? Celtic and Rangers did it for years and not just that, they had the same sponsor too. What difference does it make if Arsenal/Spurs share a sponsor, Liverpoo/Everton, us/United? It's just a kit.

Another year, another new shirt thread.

Another chance for people to moan before they have seen the kit in person. This is the only way of judging it.

Personally they could wear a bin bag for all i care, as long as it was blue with the badge on.

Someone call Gok Wan pronto. Nike are ruining our club!!

Jumanji said:

doesn't bother me, we'll always look better than them.

sky blue is always a better colour than just red.

the only kit better they've had in 10 years is the 06/07 season.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
peoffrey said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Just confirms everything "leaked" at this time of the year is FAKE

I've seen our new shirt in different contexts and also alongside other new shirts so it might not be as fake as you think.

I've found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as a pig flew by.

£10 donation to any Blue doing a Charity fundraising Event says I'm right?

ban-mcfc said:
Jumanji said:

Also any time we had Reebok or the 08/09 kit

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Jumanji said:

Also any time we had Reebok or the 08/09 kit

i quite liked this one...

$T2eC16ZHJGIE9nnWrPcoBQd)iJ89qQ~~60_35.JPG

it was better than they had at the time.

hated this one though...

images

I disliked them a lot. We have a had some truly shameful kits until Umbro so im not too sure why people get bothered about the ones we get these days
Oh noes blue shorts, yes but at least its not this
126469214_amazoncom-02-03-man-city-home-jersey-sports-outdoors.jpg

Or this
man-city-reebok-06-07-man-city-home.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.