New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Nike HQ start work on a new Hitler video...

Give them a collar, they want a round neck.
Give them a round neck, they want a V-neck.
Give them a large expanse of plain blue fabric, they want something fancy.
Should we just give them a Puma shirt?

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

i'd be happy with this in all honesty, could be a lot worse.

white shorts please and we're laughing.

we've had the best kits in the league since 2009 and although not as good, this is still nice and a good shade of blue.

ban-mcfc said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:

we've had the best kits in the league since 2009 and although not as good, this is still nice and a good shade of blue.
Don't know about that. I think Swansea's this season shits all over anything. It's a thing of beauty, (as far as football shirts go!)

Pigeonho said:
ban-mcfc said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:

Don't know about that. I think Swansea's this season shits all over anything. It's a thing of beauty, (as far as football shirts go!)

this is better

MCFC%20Umbro.ashx

than this..

Swansea-City-Home-Jersey-2013.jpg

ban-mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
ban-mcfc said:

this is better

MCFC%20Umbro.ashx

than this..

Swansea-City-Home-Jersey-2013.jpg
In your opinion, of course.

of course pal.

... anyway on the topic of new kits, this is the supposed barca new shirts, look at the home edition and check the pattern under the arms, similar to our proposed home shirt and training top...

barca01.jpg

230510_498465950192296_232032789_n.jpg

a8e9a8u2.jpg

i think we're looking at the real deal tbh.

That fucking stripped monstrosity better not be a kit! Training top I can deal with but as a kit it can
Fuck off and die<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:25 am --<br /><br />
ManCitizens. said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
QuickSilva said:
if this is in fact the next kit it could be worse, but we are already missing the class and simplicity of the umbro designers.

i'll assume these nike kits will be made of the water bottle plastic fabric

Simplistic?
Manchester-City-Home-Kit-2011-2012_2622520.jpg

The kits have been made with the same pants fabric as everyone elses since the lovely 09/10 kit

Also if you take off that pattern on the side that Nike kit is about as simplistic as shirt design could be

People just hate Nike i think, if this rumoured kit was made by Umbro it would be the best thing since 09.
Thats the very simple and true point there mate

i'm pretty sure it is a training top, it'd be useless as an away kit because of all the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.