a8e9a8u2.jpg

is this
volvet.jpg

with just a different colour sponsor.

Already have this:
volvet.jpg

so dont need this:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

Na, the 2009 one was an amazing tailored fit, the material was perfect, the badge beautifully embroidered and it had absolutely no tacky unnecessary cheap frills.

None of which can be said for that other thing.

I hate Nike as much as anyone and I can't say that this looks terrible. Pretty basic stuff. Doesn't bother me too much. Like others have said, with white shorts and blue socks it'll be fine.

Not a gigantic fan of the collar and sleeve pattern but as far as that goes just look around the League this year at some of the hideous crap on display. (Blue dippers, Arse in particular)

if this is in fact the next kit it could be worse, but we are already missing the class and simplicity of the umbro designers.

i'll assume these nike kits will be made of the water bottle plastic fabric

QuickSilva said:

yup ... which means they cost £2 to make and retail at £50, but hey ... at least they are helping to save the planet ... good thing apparently.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
MCFC BOB said:
United's shirt has a collar and still looks nice:

man-utd-new-home-shirt.jpg

That is pitiful .... if i was a United fan i'd start a breakaway club in protest. .... oh wait ...

arent 'Chevorlet' United's shirt sponsor from next season by the way??

Chevrolet signs deal

General Motors and Manchester United today announced that the world's most scummiest football club's shirt sponsor will be Chevrolet, beginning with the 2014/2015 season.

Chevrolet, the current blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah blah blah de blah

Just confirms everything "leaked" at this time of the year is FAKE
I think you missed the key bit of information in that press release!

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
MCFC BOB said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
I've found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as a pig flew by.
Oh don't be a prick.

Sorry Dad!

-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 pm --

This
a8e9a8u2.jpg

is this
volvet.jpg

with just a different colour sponsor.

Already have this:
volvet.jpg

so dont need this:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

Most important thing for me is that the kit and the badge are the correct colours, unlike your PS templates and our current Umbro kit.

QuickSilva said:
if this is in fact the next kit it could be worse, but we are already missing the class and simplicity of the umbro designers.

Simplistic?
Manchester-City-Home-Kit-2011-2012_2622520.jpg

The kits have been made with the same pants fabric as everyone elses since the lovely 09/10 kit

Also if you take off that pattern on the side that Nike kit is about as simplistic as shirt design could be

As long as the material is top quality (like the 2009 version pictured, which I still wear to games) I think this set up will look decent on our players.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
QuickSilva said:

Simplistic?
Manchester-City-Home-Kit-2011-2012_2622520.jpg

The kits have been made with the same pants fabric as everyone elses since the lovely 09/10 kit

Also if you take off that pattern on the side that Nike kit is about as simplistic as shirt design could be

People just hate Nike i think, if this rumoured kit was made by Umbro it would be the best thing since 09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.