New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chestervegasblue said:
Jumanji said:
BKspM0FCAAAm5_N.jpg

The shield. NOOOOOOOOOOO.
Won't be buying if it it's on the home kit.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Pigeonho said:
JosMCFC said:
The state of that Nike track suit my Sunday league team have a better one than that Fuck sake bring back umbro
How good can a tracksuit be though, at the end of the day? It's just a plain tracksuit, nothing good or bad about it, it is what it is.

our umbro tracksuits looked better than the ones in that photo. they are just so cheap and generic. if it wasn't for that Nike logo I'd assume they were Prostar

Why would you care so much about a tracksuit? I can understand people caring about the shirts but not every single aspect of the merchandise.

Next it will be " look at the state of this bloody pencil case, bring back helix pencil cases"

Maybe....just maybe....those [shell] "travel" suits are just interim things knocked up by Nike for this trip before the dogs bollocks of apparel will appear?

But I very much doubt it :0(

Having a stupid shield around the badge is just so third-rate, true. So don't buy it. Not the end of the world there.

Other than the shield, the tracksuits are fairly plain and inoffensive. Which I would prefer to some of the godawful, chavvy, garish crap that you can see put out by that crap company. So at least there is that.

I swear Nike do different stuff in Manchester to London as all the stuff down here is plain and normal. Good for training in or lounging about. If you want to wear a full Manchester City tracksuit out and are over the age of 12 I would say you have other issues you need to address

TCIB said:
Is that an LG tv in the background ?, come on City Panasonic have had the best picture quality for the last 3 years, sort it out City.

Sack the board !

Made me LOL...

it is a joke though, does feel like everything is complained about.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I swear Nike do different stuff in Manchester to London as all the stuff down here is plain and normal. Good for training in or lounging about. If you want to wear a full Manchester City tracksuit out and are over the age of 12 I would say you have other issues you need to address
Hahaha this!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2327414/Manchester-City-arrive-airport-jet-American-tour.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -tour.html</a>

From Daily Fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.