New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one little thing that annoys me is the fact that we now have S, M, L, XL instead of when we had inches 42, 44, 46, etc... Having a wider range of sizes meant you could get a better fit.. like the shirt though

I like it, am hoping my lad will fit into the last "infant" size rather thn have to move up to junior though. Price jumps otherwise although £62.50 for infant (if you get name and number) isn't exactly cheap

Surprisingly nice top. Was a bit worried after Nike handed out a teatowel to another footballclub they sponsor. The outfit in total looks nice as well.

I think the shield is not that bad, but better suited on a retro's that Umbro produced over these last few years. Goallie-outfit again ok and a relief to the Etihad-printed black one on the web of the City-shop.

Rocket Sauce said:
Kit launch video on the MCFC Official youtube page

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO5s70a3hfw[/youtube]

Nike obviously don't know a thing about our club! Rodwell has got 55 Huws on the back of his shirt and one of the shirt models has got Boyata 38 on the back of his shirt and Boyata currently has no number in our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.